Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one thing that Ubisoft absolutely has to do for Assassin's Creed is make another character that's just as intriguing as Ezio. I still haven't played AC 4, but I remember how monotone and forgettable Connor was in AC 3. I haven't enjoyed this series since Revelations.

The one thing that Ubisoft absolutely has to do for Assassin's Creed is make another character that's just as intriguing as Ezio. I still haven't played AC 4, but I remember how monotone and forgettable Connor was in AC 3. I haven't enjoyed this series since Revelations.

Yes 3 is bad and I hated Connor as a character... Edward Kenway is just as forgettable I think but I though AC4 was excellent

I'm undecided on Arno for now, although I like his pocket watch :lol can't wait to get me one
61HRUU53fpL._SL1000_.jpg

image.jpg

They should lock the PC version at 900p/30fps for parity reasons...

They probably would.
But then smart PC fellas gonna customize some specs in game files to make it true HD, "Watch Dogs" style. :wink1:

This "negzd khen" crap is hilarious!

Ubisoft's upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity will run at 900p regardless of whether it's the Xbox One or the PS4 version. The framerate, too, will be locked to 30 fps. Senior producer Vincent Pontbriand said that the reason behind the decision boiled down to wanting to "avoid all the debates and stuff."
The reasoning behind this is what really pisses me off. They're flat-out admitting that they've artificially limited the PS4 version to match the xBox One version. That's absolutely outrageous; I can't imagine why any developer would deliberately cripple their own game unless money was exchanged.

Given that this is Ubisoft, now I've got to wonder if Microsoft paid them to gut the graphics on Watch Dogs as well so that the PS4 version wouldn't appear graphically superior to the xBox One.

very hollywood hehe.....not really spoiler free if you have half a brain, feel like I can figure out the ending just from that

read the comment section on IGN regarding the Resolution, saying the Xbox One is holding the resolution back & vice versa

Xbox Guys "the PS4's CPU couldnt handle the AI" and the PS4 guys talking about how everything else is superior .. i don't get tech stuff & which console is dragging down which ..

It looks like this will be the one Assassin's Creed game in the series that I'll skip. In order to keep things "fair", I guess the PC version might just end up being a broken console port...

read the comment section on IGN regarding the Resolution, saying the Xbox One is holding the resolution back & vice versa

Xbox Guys "the PS4's CPU couldnt handle the AI" and the PS4 guys talking about how everything else is superior .. i don't get tech stuff & which console is dragging down which ..

Both consoles are dragging everything down. While 4K is slowly becoming standard on PC, the consoles are stuck on 900p. 'Next Gen' is a bad joke. I can't believe there were rumors early on that the PS4 would support 4K.
.....and the processing power of the consoles is quite disappointing. I believe at the reveal they said the PS4 was a 10 year commitment from Sony and if the console is laughable now I'd like to see how it fares in 2024.

I was tremendously disappointed in the PS4, and I really wanted one, but it didnt have an amazing GPU or CPU, no SSD and not even 1080p consistently, and then there's the 30fps thing.
The hardest thing to do is to be a PC player and then try to play a console and be happy with what you get.

Both consoles are dragging everything down. While 4K is slowly becoming standard on PC, the consoles are stuck on 900p. 'Next Gen' is a bad joke. I can't believe there were rumors early on that the PS4 would support 4K.
.....and the processing power of the consoles is quite disappointing. I believe at the reveal they said the PS4 was a 10 year commitment from Sony and if the console is laughable now I'd like to see how it fares in 2024.

I was tremendously disappointed in the PS4, and I really wanted one, but it didnt have an amazing GPU or CPU, no SSD and not even 1080p consistently, and then there's the 30fps thing.
The hardest thing to do is to be a PC player and then try to play a console and be happy with what you get.

I'd take GPUs that could handle 1080p at constant 60fps over 4K any day.

Consoles are dragging down the PC experience :wave

Same here.

The term console peasants has never been more true than with PS4 and X1. Why in the name of **** people are defending them with these locked frame rates and awful steps back is so beyond me. It's truly sad for the entire gaming industry that they are so oblivious.

It's like if there were a whole sect of people who just refused to upgrade to Blu and insisted that VHS was still the superior way to go.

Back