Artoys 1/6 Scale Hell Man Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to tell, but in some of the pics the head looks small and the neck looks too long. But in other pics everything looks well proportioned. How does this compare to the HT figure? Now I'm hoping they will produce an Abe Sapien. I never got that one because the Hellboy fig was too expensive in the secondary.

The head isn't small compared to a variety of other sculpts, and you have to push the sculpt down hard onto the neck.

Just finished setting up the second figure:

26397988608_57ec206aa6_o.jpg

Whoever it was who said getting the shirt on was difficult wasn't joking! Took me twenty minutes gradually easing it onto the body.

awesome man! i bought one last night. cant wait to get him looking right :clap

The head isn't small compared to a variety of other sculpts, and you have to push the sculpt down hard onto the neck.

Just finished setting up the second figure:

26397988608_57ec206aa6_o.jpg

Whoever it was who said getting the shirt on was difficult wasn't joking! Took me twenty minutes gradually easing it onto the body.

That looks very nice. I'll head over tonight and pick one up if they're still in stock.

Man! Kit sent mine on the 5th, but it sat at the HK post office until yesterday. Christ, I thought the idiots at the USPS were bad...

Received mine over the weekend. Really surprised how nice it turned out. I guess the holster loop was made so big in order to fit over the boot. I'll have to make some adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Someone told me the big arm was installed backwards by default, so i switched it around. Gives him more articulation in the elbow.

012bac0f63cc1aeb111b6fd73314637f.jpg
20180220_160131.jpg

Totally missed that. The gauntlet is installed the wrong way. Now that little cup is fully seated in it when reversed. Thanks Dresky.

Superb figure! Thanks to the recommendations in this thread, I bought one from Kit Chen just before he sold out. Always wanted the Hot Toys one, but missed out. I'll look forward to what Artoys offers next. Great quality. And thanks for that tip on flipping the right forearm.

Hellboy.jpgHellboy2.jpgHellboy3.jpgHellboy4.jpgHellboy5.jpg

I'm at work at the moment, but can someone explain what to do with the right arm? The cup goes inside the forearm piece?
Yeah, if you reverse the forearm piece, the cup will fit in the end that the hand goes in.

The Hot Toys Hellboy was ok (and now i need to find a smaller rosary for his left hand lol).

HB2.jpg

Attachments

• 687b4b2f4c2d373f3a8d80fbdccb4389.jpg
    687b4b2f4c2d373f3a8d80fbdccb4389.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 152
The heads need some depth. In hand they look a little better, but in pictures they look flat and he looks a bit derpy.

After putting him together over the weekend I can say that I'm more than impressed. For a bootleg, I believe how nice this turned out. I shortened the leg strap and cut a little piece off of the belt so it could be pulled tighter. I love all off the different heads he comes with and the fact that you can pose the arms and they"ll stay is a huge plus. Unlike the other bootleg that this was recasted from. I'm sure I'll sure I'll contact Evilface for a stand decal but seeing that the figure is so nice, I find the Hellman branding on the stand to be quite funny. I only wish the shells fit into big baby. That's a project for another time.

ab5926b4a07e1a5c10d839a29828ef62.jpg

Attachments

• 20180225_080508.jpg
    20180225_080508.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 114
Did anyone else have problems trying to get the belt buckle pins into the belt? I spent 4 hours yesterday messing with those stupid things. Annoying as hell.

Did anyone else have problems trying to get the belt buckle pins into the belt? I spent 4 hours yesterday messing with those stupid things. Annoying as hell.
I had the same issue too but I think I have a process down where if I had to do it again, I could do it faster. Don't plan on undoing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back