SSR - Knight by Gaslight (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight) - 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Announced by Kit.

IMG_3007.jpeg

List of accessories:
Head carving * 2
New BODY * 1
Hand shape * 6
Leather shoes * 2
Leather belt*1
Clothing*1
pants*1
cloak*1
Knife *3
Hook*1
Hook Gun*1
Blindfold *1
Modeling platform*1
(The products are made of genuine leather, handmade leather shoes, wrist guards, belts and other accessories)

$205

I’ve been curious about SSR but their other figures have been a bit too high priced in my opinion. I like this story and the price is right so I might consider it.

We need a Noir-style ManBat to go alongside this, SSR
🙂

Or imagine a ClayFace mid-transformation in a Jack the Ripper style with TopHat

1703181336915.png

looks like they went for the arkham origin skin look

wouldve maybe liked it to be a dark blue like how it was in the animated movie, but personally don't mind the black, just maybe wished there'd be a larger emblem
1703181418247.png

I saw this on FB and will instantly preorder with Kit. I love the GBG story and DTCTG. I have the Gaslight Batman by Mezco and this is must.

It's cool that they're doing so many Batman designs. It's just too bad they started off with Hush, the one I wanted most. That one seemed like they bungled it, too expensive and too fragile.

It's cool that they're doing so many Batman designs. It's just too bad they started off with Hush, the one I wanted most. That one seemed like they bungled it, too expensive and too fragile.
Agree 100% they need to give us a 2.0 version with better body and sculpt. Their New 52 Bats (which I own) is actually pretty good and I know this will be also. But I do wish they have Hush Bats a better figure. The cowl on that one dyed the body blue and my fingers when handling it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a nicer 2.0 of Hush Batman with their new body and updated techniques. Their 2.0 of TDKR looks really great and they relatively recently updated their Hush Superman that has been on order for awhile but hasn’t been released yet.

Exactly how I feel. Really wanted that one when it was announced but then there was nothing but QC issues left and right upon release. They've improved since then so I hope they do a new version and also a Hush Superman to go with him.

More photos for this figure below. Looks really good.

jzhi1vz.jpg
rJ6hutF.jpg
kGpVdiq.jpg
CgEMFfD.jpg
yJMnHmA.jpg
56QU3XP.jpg
PSaVNkG.jpg

Exactly how I feel. Really wanted that one when it was announced but then there was nothing but QC issues left and right upon release. They've improved since then so I hope they do a new version and also a Hush Superman to go with him.

I believe they are making Hush Superman and you can choose between their in-house made body or a TBLeague/Phicen M35. They label it as “Jim Lee Superman” on their site, though, but I don’t really see what would be the difference between the two other than maybe an extra heat vision head and some Poison Ivy vines 🤔

IMG_1006.jpeg

Last edited:
Aside from Hush what were the other Bat cowls made of? I haven't followed SSR due to all the issues that initial figure had with the ears.

Can’t speak to the cowl material, but I’ve gotten 3 SSR figs (Hush Bats, TDKR, and New 52), and I can say the last 2 are of infinitely better quality than the Hush one (specially the new 52).

Back