Artoys 1/6 Scale Hell Man Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
489ebaa6a992eca93c3bd7131689ac0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine will be here Monday or Tuesday. Meanwhile, i did a small metal plate to replace the one that comes with the figure.

20180209_112511.jpg

Still not sure how i'll display him. Wanted to put on the black shirt, but if there's a chance of staining, forget it.

I'm also trying to decide also to get this or wait until new movie comes out. Lol

If the shirt is like a real shirt wouldn't washing it remove any dye that may stain the body?

I like that the physique is closer to what the prosthetic look like on Perlman. HT's isn't even close. Does this have the lines on the body?

Just watched your video.

You're right, the trousers do have the unmistakable smell of genuine leather.

Sniff the belt, holsters and pouches too! They're also real leather.

I like how the belt sits higher on your figure.

Didn't spot it in your photo at first, but in the video I see that you have the buckle pins fixed an odd way:

40180785981_4435daa780_z.jpg

They shouild go over the buckle, which is why it took me so long fitting the belt The pins are always moving around while you're trying to angle them into the belt holes.

39469168954_7f33753d91_o.jpg

40180815071_5d34633628_o.jpg

The extra strap that you didn't know what to do with is for Big Baby:

261bdcceeb91d5a5503ef0bdd1eb90d6.jpg

89301_press02-001.jpg

Thanks for sharing my vid!
yeah I was going to correct the belt pins at some point. As for the big baby strap... did you wait until after the credits? ;o)

Thanks for sharing my vid!
yeah I was going to correct the belt pins at some point. As for the big baby strap... did you wait until after the credits? ;o)

Good review! Going to watch it in loop all weekend lol. Can't wait to get mine on Monday.....

It might work.

But how do you know that it worked unless you try it? Could test it on the arms because I'd probably never display him without the coat. I don't like how the skin meets the hand on left wrist.

Yes. It's best seen in Kit's unboxing photos:

39163045265_42e7ee4bb0_o.jpg

Then it should work. I've done this to quite a few shirts that have worried me about staining and it has worked. I haven't bought any of the newer figures which have had issues with staining, so I wasn't sure if there is some new process of making 1/6 shirts. I would recommend washing it a few times.

I don't like that meeting of the wrist and arm either.

I'm hoping it's the lighting, but I'm not completely in love with those head sculpts.

Got mine yesterday and it is a pretty awesome figure. Much better than I had expected from company I never heard of.

Did this come with a horseshoe? Dresky's photos show him with a horseshoe attached to his belt, mine didn't come with one...at least I don't think it did.

Did this come with a horseshoe? Dresky's photos show him with a horseshoe attached to his belt, mine didn't come with one...at least I don't think it did.

Nah i made the horseshoe.

Was wondering why the belt had a unused strap, checked online for reference pics and noticed the horseshoe.

Before I got the first I thought I'd be going for the Numo comic book sculpt, but it doesn't really go with the figure - probably because the ARToys is specifically a Perlman figure, what with the long trousers and human feet.

Same here, would've bought the Numo sculpt anyway (i have two of his work and love em), but in the end i'm just going to keep my figure with the basic headsculpt.

Lot's of options with this guy, but i really like how he was when i unboxed him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back