1/6 Clive Rosfield Figure [Final Fantasy XVI] - Exclamation Studio EX-002

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exclamation EX-002 Clive Rosfield 1/6 Collectible Action Figure

Packing List:
-1/6 Articulated male body
-Head (PVC)
-Long Sword (Alloy)
-Short Sword (Alloy)
-Shoes (alloy)
-Arm Guard (Alloy)
-Arm kit (alloy)
-Leg kit (alloy)
-Leather pant (leather)
-Top (cloth)
-Cloak (leather)
-Hand set (PVC)
-Belt (PVC)

1712167142077.png

1712167156585.png

1712167171432.png

1712167184152.png

1712167202771.png

1712167220632.png

1712167240141.png

1712167253269.png

THANKYOU, lordnastrond, I pointed this out in the 7 Remake thread but everyone was like 'thats crap' and it is a bit but we FF16 beggars cannot be choosers rn lol. Do we know anything about the studio or can you find any websites that even have it up for preorder/sale? cos I couldn't...

THANKYOU, lordnastrond, I pointed this out in the 7 Remake thread but everyone was like 'thats crap' and it is a bit but we FF16 beggars cannot be choosers rn lol. Do we know anything about the studio or can you find any websites that even have it up for preorder/sale? cos I couldn't...
You are more than welcome!
Yeah its a little underwhelming, but with the real leather and metal components I think its okay and potentially the base of a really cool custom project
This company has only produced one other figure a 1/6 Melania from Elden Ring, I haven't seen any reviews for that so far bar one on Reddit which was mixed basically saying the metal parts are high quality but the body was a little subpar but that could maybe be excused by Melania having a complicated body with metal prosthetic limbs being attached to a plastic body leading to issues with weight distribution?
Which ought not be a problem here as Clive doesn't have any metal artificial limbs to fuse to his plastic body.
It would be worth trying to find some reviews of that figure.

Last edited:
Figure looks bad. Proportions are all wrong, if it looks crap in prototype, its gonna be worse in hand lol.

Yeah - figure is super weak - but take away the metal and leather costume pieces, put them on a better and slightly bigger phicen body to bulk him up and make him look more muscular [and accurate] and that would be a big improvement.
Needs a whole new head sculpt though, current one looks almost nothing like the adult him - looks like a teen.

Back