SSR - Knight by Gaslight (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight) - 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don’t quite understand the price difference between this and the Silver Age version. That comes with far less but is over $100 more.

This is advertised as having genuine leather parts and more accessories yet is priced lower.

I like this version but I really would like to get the Silver Age figure but don’t want to pay as much as they’re asking.

I really don’t quite understand the price difference between this and the Silver Age version. That comes with far less but is over $100 more.

This is advertised as having genuine leather parts and more accessories yet is priced lower.

I like this version but I really would like to get the Silver Age figure but don’t want to pay as much as they’re asking.
I think they now are able to manufacture them in a factory than being basically large custom runs like they were before with their earlier releases. Therefore, they can charge less. At least, that’s what appears to be the case now. I could be totally wrong though

I think they now are able to manufacture them in a factory than being basically large custom runs like they were before with their earlier releases. Therefore, they can charge less. At least, that’s what appears to be the case now. I could be totally wrong though
I think you are correct, when you go to SSR's page, they offer customized versions of the factory versions with better paint and stuff for more.

Back