Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! Pics pg. 24!

Just trying to help. :hi5:

It's looking good.

i totally understand but at certain point wé always found difference with new references pics ;)

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! Pics pg. 24!

i totally understand but at certain point wé always found difference with new references pics ;)

Yeah, I can understand that. Introducing new material may not be very helpful. Sorry.

Using your sculpt this time, this is kind of what I'm seeing in the photos, that I'm talking about. The left image is my modified attempt. Anyway, I don't want to be "that" guy, and just frustrate the process. So, I'll leave it with this image and let you work out what if anything you want to incorporate. I know it's a lot easier to photoshop something than sculpt it, and I think everyone will be happy with it in any case.

Widened smile, reduced the chin a bit and made it a little more rectangular.

jokeroh.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! New Pics pg.

hi guys

almost finished

i have change the smile the lips and a little bit the chin

i need to fix some details for the casting like some parts of the hair

835081jojo.jpg

let me know

Looks amazing Hano! Bravo! :clap I really love the little strand of hair in the front. Way to pay attention to detail!

i will try to rework the smile
Awesome! Perfectionist as always! Something is slightly off with the smile, but everthing else looks perfect!

Yeah, I can understand that. Introducing new material may not be very helpful. Sorry.

Using your sculpt this time, this is kind of what I'm seeing in the photos, that I'm talking about. The left image is my modified attempt. Anyway, I don't want to be "that" guy, and just frustrate the process. So, I'll leave it with this image and let you work out what if anything you want to incorporate. I know it's a lot easier to photoshop something than sculpt it, and I think everyone will be happy with it in any case.

Widened smile, reduced the chin a bit and made it a little more rectangular.

jokeroh.jpg

I do think the smile needs to be widened a bit, but not quite like that. I know its photoshoped, but it does get the point across. I'm honestly thrilled with the way it looks right now so any changes would just be gravy at this point.

You rock Hanouman! :rock :rock :rock

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! New Pics pg.

Looking wonderful!

As for the smile/lips discussion, I think part of it may stem from the fact that he's not painted. The lipstick goes beyond his actual mouth and should help to elongate his smile.

thanks guys

it's also because i want to keep that kind of "inhuman" smile for the sick version

by the way i'll make it a little bit bigger

well for the little strand it's exactly that kind of thing i need to remove for the molding :D
he still have it but not like that

Cool. I really can't wait to see how the sick version turns out. The regular is amazing and I'm sure the sick will be even better with all of those crusty sores! :drool

I figured that strand would be a casting problem. Glad he will still have it.

Last edited:

Kinda fun to see the sculpt progress side by side by side.

sculptprogress.jpg

very nice!!I like that Arkham City game too!

Just sent Hano some new pics of Sick Joker so hopefully that will help him out with that :rock

Got my 'A CLOWN' figure today.

All in all a prety solid figure.
Clothing is very well done, nicely detailed.
Body is ok, a bit loose at certain point but good.
and unfortunately no gloved hands, just some random hands painted black.

All in all for the price this is AWESOME.

I also got the JOnah Hexx form the same company and this figure is even better!

Got my 'A CLOWN' figure today.

All in all a prety solid figure.
Clothing is very well done, nicely detailed.
Body is ok, a bit loose at certain point but good.
and unfortunately no gloved hands, just some random hands painted black.

All in all for the price this is AWESOME.

I also got the JOnah Hexx form the same company and this figure is even better!

great i need to find one

Nice, thanks for the mini review Seb!

Any links to buy the clown figure guys? Or any reccomended ebay sellers?

I got it form ebay, seller was toyshome2B or something like that!

I think we can all agree that Arkham City (and Arkham Asylum) has been an amazing game! And once again Mark Hamill stole the show as the Joker. And I for one just loved his new sicked look. With the upcoming "Clown" figure being an Arkham-verse outfit, I thought we'd see if there was any interest in getting a better headsculpt made. The one that comes with the figure looks horrible.

Seb's good friend and amazing sculptor Hanouman has agreed to do the sculpt for us. He is looking to begin sculpting in Janurary. He will be offering both a Sick and Regular version.

Sick:

Batman-Arkham-City-Jokers-face-615.jpg

Regular WIP:

835081jojo.jpg

If you have not already done so, please specify which version you would like, or if you would like both! The sculpts will likely be around $50 each. More info to come.

Regular Head

1.) Buttmunch BOTH
2.) wbss21 BOTH
3.) JediMike71*
4.) elvis1976 BOTH
5.) krec9 BOTH
6.) Levit05 BOTH
7.) Dark Passenger
8.) urascal BOTH
9.) batfan08*
10.) marker2037
11.) LordAzrael
12.) digitalfallout ?
13.) Tesio BOTH
14.) Greggo BOTH
15.) soundwave
15.) RIDDICK BOTH
17.) dunnybunny BOTH
18.) ShortRound
19.) Ginobili
20.) Gray
21.) JD18_92
22.) intothevoid BOTH
23.) HPGR_Thrawn
24.) naeem1979
25.) bloodgear BOTH
26.) vik2001 BOTH
27.) senbi575
28.) spiderbo BOTH
29.) Evil Toy Monger BOTH
30.) Lord Vicious
31.) lt0778 BOTH
32.) thanatos BOTH
33.) die
34.) Avenger
35.) The Rogster
36.) lomous
37.) supsupstudio
38.) AlanJG1
39.) mmmmBrains
40.) mimiz BOTH

Regular WAIT LIST
1.) emarae

SICK Head
1.) Buttmunch BOTH
2.) wbss21 BOTH
3.) Mr. EcKo
4.) elvis1976 BOTH
5.) krec9 BOTH
6.) Levit05 BOTH
7.) urascal BOTH
8.) thanatos BOTH
9.) marker2037 Both?
10.) xXLEELANDXx
11.) Tesio BOTH
12.) Greggo BOTH
13.) RIDDICK BOTH
14.) dunnybunny BOTH
15.) lt0778 BOTH
16.) intothevoid BOTH
17.) bloodgear BOTH
18.) vik2001 BOTH
19.) spiderbo BOTH
20.) Evil Toy Monger BOTH
21.) mimiz BOTH

*May be interested depending on price, sculpt, etc.

Please put me down for the regular version if available. Thanks!

List is closed!
There won't be any wasit list.

But maybe some people will drop the list.

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

Butt, I udpated the thread!

THE LIST for regular is NOW CLOSED and there will be no second run!
So if people want to drop the list please say it now.

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

yes i confirm no second run

Back