Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

Got my 'A CLOWN' figure today.

All in all a prety solid figure.
Clothing is very well done, nicely detailed.
Body is ok, a bit loose at certain point but good.
and unfortunately no gloved hands, just some random hands painted black.

All in all for the price this is AWESOME.

I also got the JOnah Hexx form the same company and this figure is even better!

Glad to hear its worth the price. I was afraid about those hands. I had a little more hope when the box art on ebay showed them blacked out, but I guess because that is just exactly what they did - paint the hands black :lol

I too ordered Hex, both of them from a shop in the US, but it seems ebay would have been the quicker and cheaper route for them. But I'm glad to hear Hex turned out well. Pic of both if you wouldn't mind, would be great!

Butt, I udpated the thread!

THE LIST for regular is NOW CLOSED and there will be no second run!
So if people want to drop the list please say it now.

I'll PM people today to find out their status. Lets keep the wait list for now so we can update those that drop out with those on the wait list and after that has been finalized we can drop the wait list completely.

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! LIST FOR REGULAR IS CLOSED

Glad to hear its worth the price. I was afraid about those hands. I had a little more hope when the box art on ebay showed them blacked out, but I guess because that is just exactly what they did - paint the hands black :lol

I too ordered Hex, both of them from a shop in the US, but it seems ebay would have been the quicker and cheaper route for them. But I'm glad to hear Hex turned out well. Pic of both if you wouldn't mind, would be great!

I'll PM people today to find out their status. Lets keep the wait list for now so we can update those that drop out with those on the wait list and after that has been finalized we can drop the wait list completely.

Yes that is what i wanted to say.
Waitlist still open but there won't be more that 40 casts, no second run!

WIll have some pics of both figure tonight.

Cool, glad we are on the same page. You and Hano are totally in charge of this of course, I'm just trying to help you guys out the best I can at this point.

I just PM'd the three maybes on the list, so hopefully we hear back from them soon. Do you want me to PM EVERYONE on the list and see if they are still interested? If we know the final price for the sculpt, that might help some people decide as well.

Looking forward to the pics. I've only seen the promo pics on ebay and everywhere else and have been dying to see how they both turned out!

Cool, glad we are on the same page. You and Hano are totally in charge of this of course, I'm just trying to help you guys out the best I can at this point.

I just PM'd the three maybes on the list, so hopefully we hear back from them soon. Do you want me to PM EVERYONE on the list and see if they are still interested? If we know the final price for the sculpt, that might help some people decide as well.

Looking forward to the pics. I've only seen the promo pics on ebay and everywhere else and have been dying to see how they both turned out!

If you can PM everybody that would be great!

THe price for an unpainted head is 50$ + 10$ shipping.

I am good also.

I'm still in for the reg head BM!

Thanks guys, thats a big help!

Everyone that has confirmed so far, I've put a . in front of your number on the list. It keeps the list from looking cluttered but I can see who still needs to be confirmed or not. I will be sending in PMs later tonight, but don't be afraid to be proactive and posting here!

car-in.gif

If a slot opens up, I would be interested as well.

In, am I. :rock

Back