Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! Pics pg. 24!

So is the sick one gonna be the same, but with added nasty ____? Cause IMO he should tweak the expression to a more "fustrated" evil smile, I'm not getting the sick one but that's just my 2 cents, or is it sense? Whatever.

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN! Pics pg. 24!

So is the sick one gonna be the same, but with added nasty ____? Cause IMO he should tweak the expression to a more "fustrated" evil smile, I'm not getting the sick one but that's just my 2 cents, or is it sense? Whatever.

not really the same, i'll taking a cast of this one remove all the face and redo it
hope founding a more crazy expression ;)

not really the same, i'll taking a cast of this one remove all the face and redo it

damn man, you're the man! On top of things! I'll be glad to give you my money.:)

You're awesome Hano! Any updates on the regular sculpt yet? :monkey3

And just an FYI, I don't know how clear it was in the pics I've sent you or any other ones you've seen, but the Sick Joker has really patchy hair in the back. There are a few bald spots here and there where his hair has fallen out. I'll see if I can get you any better pics of that, but just thought you might want to know so you can make him nice and gross :D

Batman-Arkham-City-009_610.jpg

Down with the sickness!

Hey BM, Please update me to Both sculpts since hanouman has verified that the sick version is going to be an almost entirely different sculpt now....Thanks!

You guys gonna offer them painted? :)

Not at this time. And if that Changes there already is a big list ahead if you.

Yeah, Seb just has a lot of stuff going on right now to take on a bunch of paint ups. But he hasn't 100% said no, but said its not likely at this time. If that changes those that requested first will be given the spot and down the line in order. But don't count on it. I'd recommend checking your favorite painter's availability for this sculpt.

I think we are limiting this to 1 per person due to the high demand for it.

It's actually for imaresqd1 - so you can put his name on the wait list :)

Back