Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City Joker Headsculpt

*May be interested depending on price, sculpt, etc. ;)

Mainly bcoz I'm not playd the AC yet.

Fantastic news Seb! That Kilowog sculpt is indeed jaw dropping! After seeing that, I think we are very lucky indeed to have him on board for this :rock

Does he have any estimated price yet? Or possibly a discount for those wanting both versions?

Oh, and will you be offering a limited amount of painted versions like with most of Hano's sculpts? If so, you know you can count me in as always :D

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular)

With Hano on board (and I assume that means Elvis might be painting as well) I am in for BOTH!

Does he have any estimated price yet? Or possibly a discount for those wanting both versions?

Oh, and will you be offering a limited amount of painted versions like with most of Hano's sculpts? If so, you know you can count me in as always :D

^^^ This.

If there are pre-painted ones I'd be very interested in them...my painting skills are beyond rubbish so pre-painted would pretty much be a must for me.

Neil

I think the head will be like the other one he offered wich means 50$ per head, will talk with him about a discount if head are sold as a combo.

Not sure if painted head will be offered. Maybe a very limited run.

I think the head will be like the other one he offered wich means 50$ per head, will talk with him about a discount if head are sold as a combo.

Not sure if painted head will be offered. Maybe a very limited run.

Bargain!!!!

$50 for something of the quality of that Killowog head is amazing :clap:clap

Well if you do get some painted one's done then definitely put me down for a painted non sick version.

If not I'm sure I can find someone to do the paint for me here (Peteskywalker is looking likely ;))

Anyway awesome stuff guys well done on getting everything sorted so far.

Looking forward to some pics & details in due course.

Neil

I'd likely want mine painted as well, given I can't paint either, haha. So if that's an option, put me down please.

We'll update the list with painted requests if this option is available and in the order requested. But for now, we'll just keep it to the sculpts. So if you have not specified which sculpt(s) you are interested in, please do so now!

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN!

bm i'll be in for both heads

We'll update the list with painted requests if this option is available and in the order requested. But for now, we'll just keep it to the sculpts. So if you have not specified which sculpt(s) you are interested in, please do so now!

That's fine if no painted versions available.

Thanks for adding me to the list :hi5:

Neil

I would be interested in the sick version

Could you add me to the list for both versions, please? Preferably painted but will also take unpainted :) Thank you!

Put me down for both! Looks like 2012 is off to a great start. Excellent sculptor for the job.

Back