Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City Joker Headsculpt

WGP/WST uses a ditigal sculpting and printing program right? Anyone know if it would be possible for them to download one of the character trophies from the game? I mean, you couldn't get more accurate than the actual game models.

I have no idea.That would be pretty sweet! As for Amnur's work, check pg. 9-10 of his customs thread

WGP/WST uses a ditigal sculpting and printing program right? Anyone know if it would be possible for them to download one of the character trophies from the game? I mean, you couldn't get more accurate than the actual game models.

I don't think it is possible, unless you have access to the actual 3D model files they used for the rendering of the game. Otherwise it has to be sculpted from the ground with Z-brush.

I would have offered myself, that is if you guys would have liked me to, but I'm a bit swamped like Rogster said. I loved that Joker design.

i would suggest Francis Lerma.....he did the MGS headsculpts some of us got and even took on some commissions for us....he did a trinity for me that is going to go nicely with my sunohc matrix customs....if i can ever figure out how to post pics here....i will show you guys....you can also ask Lonewolf.....i usually have to go through him to ask to see if he is available...:)

That is a great suggestion. He did an amazing job with Two-face's scars so he could easily do all of the sores quite well. I just don't know if he's done anything other than in his style though.

Thats not being a completist, that just OCD :lol Being a completist just means getting everything offered. I guess your'e still trying to get fried Rachel and Party Sentor Guest scuplts from TDK made then? :rotfl

Thanks yeah I thought the same, given how Hanouman tackled the Two Face scars, i'm sure he could do a killer job with this if he's willing to take it on.

And no, being a completist to me means getting everything, if its not offered yet, i'll make it offered :lol

TDK Gambol, Maroni, Begins Flass, LoS Ninjas... all must be done :lecture:slap

Alright, we're at 16 now so that ought to meet most sculptor's minimum amount. So we really just need to narrow down a sculptor now :rock

Alright, we're at 16 now so that ought to meet most sculptor's minimum amount. So we really just need to narrow down a sculptor now :rock

i agree need someone who is good at details

Hanouman agreed on sculpting the head, he will begin early january.
I will take care of all the shipment and everything.

Here's tow recent suclpt he has done.

A Kilowog as a private commission for me
-1-9.jpg

and a pumpkin head
185983pumpkinheadfinalsculpt2.jpg

That's awesome. Will he be doing both a sick and non-sick version? I'd like to get both, I think.

He can do both, no problem.
Maybe we should specified it in the first post.

You can put me for both anyway.

Back