Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City Joker Headsculpt

Great! Thats 12 now! The typical magic number sculptors seem to like is around 15 so we are nearly there! Anyone know of a sculptor that would be up to the task? Both in availability (in the near future at least) and in talent (those sores can't be easy!)?

OK guys, I've sent PMs out to those that are on Moe's list for Arkham Batman figures. So hopefully a few more people will be interested now and we can get this thing going!

Once again, does anyone have any thoughts on a sculptor for this project?

OK guys, I've sent PMs out to those that are on Moe's list for Arkham Batman figures. So hopefully a few more people will be interested now and we can get this thing going!

Once again, does anyone have any thoughts on a sculptor for this project?

I can recommend Amnur as the sculptor, but he may be too busy. I'll ask for youguys.

Thanks Rogster! Sculptor availability is always a problem. But I've always found it to go much smoother when we have a good list of people already before approaching one because it shows we are serious. So lets hope! :duff

yeah totally, I already sent a PM his way so i'll post herewhen he gets back to me. So a slim body?

Hey Buttmunch, Amnur's in PM him on the details like sculpt variations etc.

no man I don't. He is doing the nathan Drake sculptin my thread a couple of threads down.He also did a Ray Stevenson HS which was amazing.

Snyder-man
WST
Cheungkinmen

all good sculptors

Cheungkinmen is pretty busy, i doubt he'll be able to do it. snyder man is ok, and I dont know who WST is. It really is up to Buttmunch from here. I can ask Amnur to post some of his stuff here? Is that ok BM?

Cheungkinmen is pretty busy, i doubt he'll be able to do it. snyder man is ok, and I dont know who WST is. It really is up to Buttmunch from here. I can ask Amnur to post some of his stuff here? Is that ok BM?

William Shatners Toupee

yeah totally, I already sent a PM his way so i'll post herewhen he gets back to me. So a slim body?

Not sure, it would depend on what body the "A Clown" uses, but a slim is definately an option.

Yeah, if you could get him to post some of his stuff that would be great. I tried looking up his customs thread and most of his pics have been removed.

Maybe check with Hanouman? I know he normally sculpts in his stylized way but maybe he'd be up for this?

That is a great suggestion. He did an amazing job with Two-face's scars so he could easily do all of the sores quite well. I just don't know if he's done anything other than in his style though.

Except i'm a completist, so i'd want figures of everyone from Arkham City :slap

I'd be creating like 20 custom interest threads :rotfl

Thats not being a completist, that just OCD :lol Being a completist just means getting everything offered. I guess your'e still trying to get fried Rachel and Party Sentor Guest scuplts from TDK made then? :rotfl

But I'm pretty much open to any sculptor that can deliver us a great sculpt. Obviously a cheap sculpt would be great, but I think quality is the main factor at the moment. If you don't have a great sculpt, its not worth it, no matter how cheap the sculpt is.

I haven't tried anyone yet. I'm still gathering suggestions from people. I'm just hoping we can find someone that can make nice, crisp details. A lot of sculpts can look 'soft.' With all of that detailing in the sores, I think we need to find someone that can nail those down.

So I think Hanouman is a good suggestion right now, if he is up to it, based on his Two-face. But again, I'm open to anyone right now. :)

WGP/WST uses a ditigal sculpting and printing program right? Anyone know if it would be possible for them to download one of the character trophies from the game? I mean, you couldn't get more accurate than the actual game models.

Back