Aragorn LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, look at all the " :banghead " smileys. Lots of disapointed LotR fans.

Only question I have now is, how long until Weta gets back into production with the Hobbit pieces?

;): razz @ ss

Last edited:
9433_press02-001.jpg

I actually think it looks pretty good.

It looks alright. For me it has more to do with what I have on order that I want more for me passing. Plus I have the PF which is one of the best pieces I own.

It was certainly going to be near impossible for this one to live up to the PF, but I do think it looks pretty good. Had this bust been produced by SS before the PF I think it would be getting a much warmer reception. :D

I wish they posted a profile shot of this. I still can't tell for sure whether it's looks like him or not.

It was certainly going to be near impossible for this one to live up to the PF, but I do think it looks pretty good. Had this bust been produced by SS before the PF I think it would be getting a much warmer reception. :D

I totally agree.

lol, look at all the " :banghead " smileys. Lots of disapointed LotR fans.

Only question I have now is, how long until Weta gets back into production with the Hobbit pieces?

;): razz @ ss

Although I have never owned any WETA pieces due to getting in this game late I am very much looking forward to them with the Hobbit.

It doesn't look too bad, but not something that is a must-have either; and unfortunately that ISN'T what the LOTR line in general needs right now.

:(

I like it. It does have that sense of pathos that was in the PF prototype and its actually more suited to this scene. Also love that outfit.

The only thing Legendary here is the absence of pain threshold by some.

The only thing Legendary here is the absence of pain threshold by some.

In your short time on this forum have you ever said one positive thing about SS and it's products? :confused: Just one question, can we expect to get more of your constantly negative comments?......if so, you do realize there are other forums out there, don't you? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back