Aragorn LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lotrbobblestrideropen200x519.jpg

:rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl

Also I could be wrong but wasn't it Boromir who held the the Shards of Narsil blade with both hands and cut himself similiar to what this pose looks like on the LSB and NOT Aragorn?? If this is the case I can't see myself buying this................then again i always say that and end up.........:rolleyes:

Boromir does but after he cuts himself and sits Narsil down it falls off then Aragorn picks it up.

I got excited with the LSB line a while ago but I've lost interest. :eek: It seems I have that problem with a lot of collectibles. :lol That being said, this line must be popular enough since they keep churning out product. Although I agree with most, the human characters to me aren't as cool as the creatures. A Fell Beast head would be very cool.

I prefer the LSBs that are huge like the morgul lord, sauron, cave troll, and balrog. Those are the only ones that I have and don't plan on collecting the others unless they make another large one then I may get that.

While I will not be getting this it is really nice to see SS take a different approach to Aragorn and giving us a different version of him.

Boromir does but after he cuts himself and sits Narsil down it falls off then Aragorn picks it up.
'
Yes I remember that but he doesn't wrap his hand on the blade does he? Can't remember, must watch that bit again! It just looks like from the preview that Aragorn is holding the blade part, but might not be that at all, I suppose it doesn't really matter just that I always associate that scene with Boromir cutting his finger not Aragorn. :rolleyes:

'
Yes I remember that but he doesn't wrap his hand on the blade does he? Can't remember, must watch that bit again! It just looks like from the preview that Aragorn is holding the blade part, but might not be that at all, I suppose it doesn't really matter just that I always associate that scene with Boromir cutting his finger not Aragorn. :rolleyes:

He kind of does when he is placing the sword back down on the pedestal.

I prefer the LSBs that are huge like the morgul lord, sauron, cave troll, and balrog. Those are the only ones that I have and don't plan on collecting the others unless they make another large one then I may get that.

Which just goes to show that there are different tastes for different people. I had no interest in the huge LSBs (way too expensive, and I simply have no room for them), but I have been trying to be a completist in the "new and improved" LSB line.

I am still on the fence on this one, though.

I don't have room for the big ones either. At the moment, I only have Gandalf, so I'm looking forward to more pictures of this next week when it goes up for preorder and in-hand pictures of Legolas so I can decide if I want to continue with this line.

Yes, and even Gandalf LSB was not a slam dunk. Mine came in and looked like he had rouge on and lipstick. After this, I swore off the LSB line . . .(except for the free Cave Troll LSB I received --- hard to turn that one away).

Seriously, the LSB line is popular enough to revisit the same characters we've seen in other lines? I have nothing against the LSB line, but let's see something different. We've got the PF, which is probably the best Aragorn collectible out there. What's the point?

Agreed just bad timing after the PF and you would think anything after that piece would be somewhat of a let down especially looking at their previous human likenesses in this line.

Hey...hey...Hey! Don't you be making fun of the bobblehead. They're really very nice in hand......

I lied. They suck. I got these at the beginning of my collecting...before I knew about Sideshow) :monkey4

No offense, I didn't know you owned it. :eek:

I got some real doozies too that I wonder why I ever bought them. I wish they were worth something so I could sell them and buy some new things.

Poor Viggo looks like he needs to eat a cookie! Poor thing is skinny! :lol

Holding the shards--could be interesting and I just might get this to go with Gandalf. Although it would have to be pretty impressive at this point to not look redundant next to the awesome PF.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm thinking. It would make a great companion to Gandalf, but the face will need to show a different side of the character from the PF, or else it will be too hard to justify.

I would have prefered Gimli, Boromir or maybe an hobbit from the fellowship, but as i will be collecting all the fellowship LSB (Hoping they do complete the fellowship) then it doesnt really matter to me what order they come out. Just hope they nail Aragorns face sculpt.

Back