Aragorn LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, BUT, I say, BUT... WHAT IF they used the PF Prototype Likeness for the LSB??????? Possible Perfection, I tell you. I could be wrong. But for one brief shining moment, consider the possibilities.

Even if they did that it'd only be equal to ....not better or measure out to the best. :D

Maybe the Aragorn LSB bust will be of the Aragorn p.f. Prototype head sculpt.

:lol

Seriously, we need another Aragorn like we need another Legolas. It's time for some different characters please!

Seriously, we need another Aragorn like we need another Legolas. It's time for some different characters please!

I wouldn't mind a Legolas PF, but I'd rather see a Gimli 1/6!

Though I'm not into busts, I'll be excited to see this, simple because it's Aragorn.

I'm guessing it's based on the scene in Rivendell when he picks up the shards of narsil, here is the pic

aragorn.jpg

Or, you could take the legendary scale head and put it on the premium format figure and get the only collectible of Aragorn not currently available (as far as I know) that we have all been really truly waiting for....

:fireworks the ARAGORN BOBBLEHEAD!!!!:fireworks

I'm guessing it's based on the scene in Rivendell when he picks up the shards of narsil, here is the pic

aragorn.jpg

To do this facesculpt any justice will be an amazing task....the relaxed faced Aragorns haven't been the highlights of likeness.

I'm trying to figure out what he's doing with his other hand. It looks like he's holding the blade. That I wouldn't like.

Yea I won't like it if its like that either
At first I thought it might be the whole of Anduril but that would be huge, but there are no Runes on the Blade so I'm betting its a Shard of Narsil

Can't wait to see the likeness on this, may compliment the new PF nicely :).

Could be interesting. They're getting closer to the Fellowship in this line all the time.

Yea I won't like it if its like that either
At first I thought it might be the whole of Anduril but that would be huge, but there are no Runes on the Blade so I'm betting its a Shard of Narsil

Look at the pic. You can see the blade curving slightly inward right where it meets the hand, which would seem to indicate it is the shards.

What the hell? More Aragorn???? Are they actually aware there were other characters in LOTR , where's the Saruman LSB or the Mouth of Sauron LSB??? Whats next.... the Galadriel LSB with Brush. Comb and Hairdryer accessories as Ex??:rotfl

It will probably be amazing when revealed but would have expected a different character a this point, Gimli maybe???......oh well :rolleyes:

Also I could be wrong but wasn't it Boromir who held the the Shards of Narsil blade with both hands and cut himself similiar to what this pose looks like on the LSB and NOT Aragorn?? If this is the case I can't see myself buying this................then again i always say that and end up.........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back