Infinity Studio: LOTR - Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
qKLiQlp.jpg

h59OHvV.jpg

Last edited:
Was hoping the likeness would be a bit better. Don't care about 1/6 figs so the Inart does not exist to me. Planning to have this to go with Legolas and Gimli, but not sure now.

It definitely looks like Viggo but the features across the nose and eyes feel off. It needs tweaking to get it right.

oddly enough, the hands appear to be lacking in detail compared to the headsculpt. If I had the space for these, I'd love to own them. 1/3 is already pushing it for me though so I definitely wouldn't be able to house 1/2

I usually don't want movie interpretations of characters because it looks like that actor.

But man that looks impressive, if production pieces turn out that good, that'll be the Aragorn to have.

I’m a huge Aragorn fan so the scale matters not.
The only reason I’m not buying this is because it doesn’t look like Aragorn.
Call me when IS learn to sculpt faces.
Well, it matters to 99% of everyone else. Most statue collectors don't have figures. Also, Infinity has plenty of good sculpts, if you were a statue collector you would know that already. The likeness is clearly Aragorn, but it isn't 100%. Much easier to nail it on a little 1/6 that you can barely see than these big pieces.

Back