Aragorn LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics

aragorn3.jpg

aragorn4.jpg

aragorn5.jpg

I will admit this was not too bad at the begining but that factory paint put the final nail in this guy's coffin. He almost has an ashy look to him.

Forgot to mention the Narsil is made of plastic and has a peg at the end to fit into the handle.

Well I didn't think the likeness was there to begin with, and this just reinforces my opinion. The factory paint job makes it look a little worse, which is why I fear for every piece that I'm looking forward to. I just wish paint apps were better quality all around, it's so hit and miss. Thanks for the pics though, and congrats to whoever is getting this, I didn't mean to come down on it. Sorry to hear about the paint flaking on yours also Fozzy. :(

Well I didn't think the likeness was there to begin with, and this just reinforces my opinion. The factory paint job makes it look a little worse, which is why I fear for every piece that I'm looking forward to. I just wish paint apps were better quality all around, it's so hit and miss. Thanks for the pics though, and congrats to whoever is getting this, I didn't mean to come down on it. Sorry to hear about the paint flaking on yours also Fozzy. :(

Thanks Havok,

I just rang Play.com where I ordered it from and they asked if I wanted a refund or a replacement. Prob go for a refund, not overly impressed.

Sweet lamb, I don't know what to make of this one I love the LSB line and want to get all the "people" characters especially but this is weird, or is it better in hand? I agree with Darth it would have been way better if he was looking at the blade as opposed to gawkin off into thin air like a space cadet! :rotfl

PLEASE SS, don't do this to Saruman when his turn comes..............:horror

Play have now sold out of this bust so I won't be getting my replacement. Not sure if thats a bad thing or not.

Back