Aragorn LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damit all to hell... this is the end of the LOTR line!!! time to sell the 12"ers!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

Creature!? Why would you sell off your figures if they don't make anymore? Though you won't have a complete fellowship, you still have a nice representation of the movies!

Keep the faith with me! :D

I'm not sure I understand the comparisons between the PF and this piece. Sure, they are of the same character but they are two completely different collectible lines. Are there really that many collectors choosing between both lines in order to complete their collections?

I was always under the impression that they (collectors) were pretty much two distinct groups. I just don't see a collector displaying his "Fellowship Nine" collection, for example, and having a mix of the two lines representing the Fellowship.

I think it's pretty good. I like the concept and it's a close enough representation of Aragorn for me. I still probably won't get it since I'm out of the LSB line for the most part but if I wasn't, I wouldn't be disappointed with this offering.

he looks like Jesus.
He does indeed!! ha ha ha

Jesus has come back to help us keep the faith that there WILL be more 1/6!!!!!!!!! :D
Nahh... he has more pressing matters than that...:D

poster66694205.jpg

Hilarious!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

LotR_FotR1792.jpg

9433_press03-001.jpg

Obviously everyone's personal taste will dictate whether they like this piece or not but to say that the likeness or mood [expression ] isn't there....:confused:
After comparing these pics so graciously supplied. I think the problem is the sculpt isn't gaunt enough. The bust looks to beefy in the face where as the screenshot you can see sharp angles of Viggos face.

As Fly has noted, this is another line....and the comparisons between the lines is like apples and oranges....just like comparing the LSBs to the SS/W busts.

This is the softer, more pensive side of Aragorn. And no, he's not looking at the Shards....he's looking at the mural behind -- the one depicting Sauron's moment of defeat with the now-broken Narsil in the hands of Isildur. Nevertheless, there seems to be something a tad off -- can't put my finger on it; but Viggo's likeness is definitely there.

Unfortunately, I can't help comparing it to the homerun likeness of the PF (whatever fruit you want to use). Wished that Sideshow had held up just a bit before offering this piece so closely behind the PF. Won't say I'm not getting. Am just holding up a bit to cogitate if I want yet another Aragorn. (and sorting out the space issue)

As Fly has noted, this is another line....and the comparisons between the lines is like apples and oranges....just like comparing the LSBs to the SS/W busts.

This is the softer, more pensive side of Aragorn. And no, he's not looking at the Shards....he's looking at the mural behind -- the one depicting Sauron's moment of defeat with the now-broken Narsil in the hands of Isildur. Nevertheless, there seems to be something a tad off -- can't put my finger on it; but Viggo's likeness is definitely there.

Unfortunately, I can't help comparing it to the homerun likeness of the PF (whatever fruit you want to use). Wished that Sideshow had held up just a bit before offering this piece so closely behind the PF. Won't say I'm not getting. Am just holding up a bit to cogitate if I want yet another Aragorn. (and sorting out the space issue)

Where I see that it seems "off" is his bottom lip, but it's not enough to bother me much. You're right about the scene that this is depicting. It's a few frames past the screencap that is being used as a comparison. I wanted to find the exact scene on youtube but there's just too many LOTR vids to go through to find it.

Aragorn really looks like someone just took a schit in his Cheerios here. Sorry. :monkey2

And I hate be critical. I can do no better that's for damn sure.

This figure isn't that bad. The problem is thats its being compared to greatness which comes very rarely. If the PF didn't exist this bust would be getting better reviews.

I don't mind the pose at all, in fact I like an introspective Aragorn as opposed to yet another "bloodied" battle version. I just think I will wait on it for awhile.

I think this is a great looking LSB after checking out the 360 should of ordered (if I had the current economy would of caused me to cancel this)

Received it this morning, Paint flaking all over the place. It's going back for a replacement, Here's pics

aragorn1.jpg

aragorn2.jpg

Back