Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I do something wrong? I haven't received my arrival notice yet. Is it because I'm using flexpay and my 1st payment isn't until May 20th?

That's what I was wondering as well. This originally wasn't going to be released until August, then it was July and now it's June. Shouldn't they give Flexpayers the option of paying earlier because I thought the last payment is meant to go through right when the piece becomes available?

That's what I was wondering as well. This originally wasn't going to be released until August, then it was July and now it's June. Shouldn't they give Flexpayers the option of paying earlier because I thought the last payment is meant to go through right when the piece becomes available?

I'm not 100% sure because mine is not on Flex, but I would call them and you should be able to pay the rest upfront at any time (or at least, make more frequent payments to get the piece in-hand quicker.)

Yeah, this is the first flexpay I've done, so I'll have a look at paying it off quicker.

I have done that many times. You just wait for the item to be ready to ship. Call them and tell them to fully charge you for it and ship it immediately.

Sooo... since this is my first time wait listing, about how long until one normally hear from Sideshow if their item does convert?

Last edited:
How long*** until one hears from Sideshow is what I meant. I know I'll get an email, but the lack of one has me worried mine won't be converting :-/

Usually it is right away. I think it is automated when someone else cancels they convert for the next person.

Damn. :thud: Well more people need to cancel!! :lecture

I'll be a little surprised if it doesn't convert, TBH. You've been on the WL for a while, no?

I said the same thing about Faith WLs converted (and was subsequently wrong) but this Ex took quite some time to sell out. I'd be surprised if more aren't already on 'the fence.'

I was about to cancel, but I could finally gather the money for next week. So my Angel will come home after all :) Sorry, waitlisters! (I'm not just saying that, I missed out on Faith and I know what it feels like!)

Back