Mark VII Stealth/Relationship Problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you may be dealing with someone showing signs of a potential personality disorder. PERHAPS even 'narcissistic personality disorder' or 'NPD', and it's NO joke. Read up about it and 'Narcissistic Victim Syndrome'. You may be getting what is referred to as 'gas lighting', which is a (perhaps unintended) technique of manipulating another individual to gain control/power over them. In other words, you maybe getting psychologically trained to please this person by her, in essence, punishing you when you do what she perceives is wrong. However, she 'primes' you with love, complements, affection when you do what she wants, which includes agreeing with her, treating her to new experiences, spending money on HER (not yourself), etc.

Dude, you may be dealing with someone showing signs of a potential personality disorder. PERHAPS even 'narcissistic personality disorder' or 'NPD', and it's NO joke. Read up about it and 'Narcissistic Victim Syndrome'. You may be getting what is referred to as 'gas lighting', which is a (perhaps unintended) technique of manipulating another individual to gain control/power over them. In other words, you maybe getting psychologically trained to please this person by her, in essence, punishing you when you do what she perceives is wrong. However, she 'primes' you with love, complements, affection when you do what she wants, which includes agreeing with her, treating her to new experiences, spending money on HER (not yourself), etc.

sounds kinky...

Pre order everything from BBTS and show it to her and see how she reacts :) J/k....sounds like everything worked out for the best.

To get attention to himself, much like what he's doing right now.

But you all keep putting up with his ********.

I don't appreciate you undermining what I have to say on here because of something that happened soon after the reveal of Whiplash Mark II. Which was how long ago, again?

I've already received an infraction because of it and am trying to get it overturned by Darklord Dave.

Also, if you don't have anything to say that has to do with the discussion at hand, then I suggest you use your time in a better way and stop commenting on this thread if you don't believe it to be true.

[...]But you all keep putting up with his ********.

I admit I took his posts at face value. Can't be cynical all the time. But I didn't know about this "pretending to be a mod" or whatever thing happened.

Dude, you may be dealing with someone showing signs of a potential personality disorder.[...]

As I've said a couple of times, looks like red flags to me. But I've never known a young man to act sensibly where young women are concerned, and of course my information is limited to what I've read in these posts.

I don't appreciate you undermining what I have to say on here because of something that happened soon after the reveal of Whiplash Mark II. Which was how long ago, again?

I've already received an infraction because of it and am trying to get it overturned by Darklord Dave.

Also, if you don't have anything to say that has to do with the discussion at hand, then I suggest you use your time in a better way and stop commenting on this thread if you don't believe it to be true.

:lol

seriously!? have you been trying to get it removed since it happened? which was how long ago again?

youre too funny

I need a play by play

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff12burq View Post
Myself and 5 other members have been appointed by the mods to be on "patrol" if you will and to notify them of any unproductive, and or hard commenting to assist them in keeping this forum on course.

If the mods like my work, they will promote me as an Official Moderator.

Daves reply:

He's full of it.

Heres where it starts

Mr Walker and Tailbhse please take your argument to PM. No one cares what your opinions are regarding diecast except for yourselves.

If I see another post from either of you discussing diecast I will have the Mods come in and clean this mess up and each of you will be subjected to a temporary ban.

Thanks.

Mr Walker and Tailbhse thank you for following my ORDERS/WARNING (not a threat) of not continuing your pointless debate on diecast. Had I not interjected and put a stop to both of your bickering, you each would still be continuing your aimless dialogue, and by doing so, ruin this thread of an AWESOME figure.

As of now, I will not have the Mods review this case.

However, if parley does recommence, I will advise the Mods to disallow your accounts for the duration of 7 days.

Thank you.

That's right c3po, as an authoritative member here on this forum, it was my RESPONSIBILITY to step in and diffuse the situation.

Had I just simply sat back and let things continue...well I'm not sure what catastrophic events would have ensued, we may very well have 30-50 comments concerning a raw material going around in circles and getting completely no where.

And heres where it starts if you have 10 minutes to kill and want to laugh your ass off

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...e-whiplash-mark-ii-collectible-figure-41.html

Back