Tweeterhead: Catwoman Maquette (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tweeterhead said:
Hey Everybody!

We are SO STOKED that all of you are loving Batman as much as we do! The highly sought-after Blue and Grey Edition of the Batman Maquette is now over half sold out! If you've been eyeing this limited piece, don't delay any further!

But that's not all - we have an exciting surprise in store for you!
Introducing the "purrfect" companion for the Caped Crusader - the Catwoman Maquette!

Designed specifically to pair with the Batman Maquette in a mesmerizing diorama display or equally as a striking stand-alone sculpture, the Catwoman Maquette is a mesmerizing work of art.

We are busting our buns to get the sculpt ready for reveal, but we thought this silhouette rendering would whet your appetites! Let us know what you think!

More details about the Catwoman Maquette will be revealed soon, so keep your eyes peeled for updates! But for now, make sure you secure your Blue and Grey Batman Maquette before it's too late!

BC3EH5U.jpg

Stoked about this news. Can't wait to see the full reveal.

I have a feeling she will make batman look better. Her pose is so feminine and complimentary, I can see thus being a great pairing

As long has she helps block the tippy toes I’ll be happy. Nearly passed on Batman.l because of it but having this companion piece got me to order Batman to go with her.

Back