Mark VII Stealth/Relationship Problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to derail this wonderful thread, but shouldn't this entire 24 pages of...whatever...., be moved posthaste to the IM MK VII Stealth thread...that thread needs a few more pages...

BTW LipSmack thank you very much for the link to the Whiplash Mark II thread, very entertaining and enlightening.

I love Marvel threads!! They make may day...

Well I can tell this is the end of this thread. Apparently, if you have ever pretended to be a mod in the past everything you say from here on out is not true.

Anyways, thanks again to all of you who gave their advice and input on this whole situation. I can't stress that enough.

Well I can tell this is the end of this thread. Apparently, if you have ever pretended to be a mod in the past everything you say from here on out is not true.

Anyways, thanks again to all of you who gave their advice and input on this whole situation. I can't stress that enough.

over a year and we still havent heard you explain why you pretended to be a mod (not that anyone even began to take that seriously)...

but explaining it may have been a start. and no, you shouldnt be taken seriously

Really? You saw how it all began. What do you think?

I was trying to get them to stop arguing and as you can see at the beginning I never pretended to be a mod. In fact, I NEVER said I was actually a moderator, just an authorative member. So, members were running with it and so was I. Didn't think it was anything that serious.

Really? You saw how it all began. What do you think?

I was trying to get them to stop arguing and as you can see at the beginning I never pretended to be a mod. In fact, I NEVER said I was actually a moderator, just an authorative member. So, members were running with it and so was I. Didn't think it was anything that serious.

:lol

its not serious, it was just sad and pathetic, and then you had to make up a story how you and 5 others were the board hallway monitors... You think anyone took that seriously

:lol

its not serious, it was just sad and pathetic, and then you had to make up a story how you and 5 others were the board hallway monitors... You think anyone took that seriously

Yeah, well I have a Lifetime Infraction on my account that is never going to go away. So yeah, I guess it is serious.

And you even created a thread about it, that I didn't see until today. You and franpincho took it way to serious. It was just a joke. Get over it.

And you even created a thread about it, that I didn't see until today. You and franpincho took it way to serious. It was just a joke. Get over it.

Jokes are usually something people "get" and usually the person making the "joke" doesnt have to invent some story to reinforce it... but ok

I think a lot of members took it as a "joke." And I thought you did as well. Whenver I hear a new "knock knock joke", I'll make sure to tell you first...since that's the only type of humor you seem to understand.

But whatever man, I thought we were friends. Guess I was wrong.

I think a lot of members took it as a "joke." And I thought you did as well. Whenver I hear a new "knock knock joke", I'll make sure to tell you first...since that's the only type of humor you seem to understand.

But whatever man, I thought we were friends. Guess I was wrong.

****, sorry man

That was just one loopy chapter on this board, and youve dropped off the map since then, then you come back with this (and the other) relationship post, its odd. and sorry but the "but ok" was meant to agree to move on, re reading it now its sound harsh

Nah I get it, this is kind of a bizarre story, but that's why I posted it on here. And if no one wants to believe me, that's fine.

But Franpincho is bringing up something from a couple of years ago that wasn't even that serious and using it to discredit everything I say? That I don't appreciate.

But thanks for the apology, and I'm sorry if I said anything that may have offended you. :duff

Back