Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, congrats! A free statue is always nice :hi5:

Thanks! :rock

Angel is the only piece on have on pre-order and hopefully it stays that way.

Good lord you must have bought a lot of stuff over the years.

I've got some reward points to use up, but since Sideshow closed down the EU warehouse their shipping is just too much for me, so I just buy from elsewhere these days.

Thats when I can afford it of course. :lol

I had never used my points after all of these years, so they add up! :lol

I definitely hear you about the costs though. I can't afford it unless I sell something off. Plus, I think I'm getting to the point where I'm happy with my collection at this point and don't really want anymore. Quality>Quantity.

I still regret not getting the original Buffy PF years ago so I could complete that line, and now of course I simply can't afford the secondary price It goes for these days on eBay.

I still regret not getting the original Buffy PF years ago so I could complete that line, and now of course I simply can't afford the secondary price It goes for these days on eBay.

What kills me is when you try to sell something, it always seems like you lose money on the deal and can't give it away.

But, when you want to buy back that same piece, forget about. :lol

It won't be our beloved SMG and crew though, so meh. :panic::slap

Good point. It would be cool if, somehow or someway, she made a cameo appearance. I remember seeing the interview where she's not interested in the idea of a remake, so it's probably not going to happen...but....

Not too much longer to go with this. Not considering the time flies these days. I swear, the older you get, the faster it goes.

I am currently still in an apartment so the living space is just getting outrageous when it comes to fitting collectibles in. As I've mentioned before, I have stuff divided into 4 rooms. We are moving in July and I can't wait to have more space.

I want to keep them all together on the expedit so they can stay in one great line and look like a force. Right now I moved the 4 down to my bar and moved PF's up to the space the maquettes used to be. I really don't even have a reason why. Ah well...now I'm just rambling on.

Hopefully they won't have the amount of QC issues they had with the Faith, that's why not many wait lists converted for her.

That and they only made 200.

The latest Lara came out great, as well as Spike. So I have hopes that changes were made.

I'm really looking forward to this one.

On a side note, I think Sideshow has ignored all of my 'Ask Sideshow' entrees. No replies... : (

I'm really looking forward to this one.

On a side note, I think Sideshow has ignored all of my 'Ask Sideshow' entrees. No replies... : (

Haha, same here. I've asked question about the Buffy line and TMNT line... no response.

Although I have to add, I know its impossible for them to answer all our questions, but they gotta give us something!
Just a hint of what we can expect from this line would kinda be awesome. :dunno

Although I have to add, I know its impossible for them to answer all our questions, but they gotta give us something!
Just a hint of what we can expect from this line would kinda be awesome. :dunno

I'd even take a 'hey, the line is dead' if that's the case. Something is better than nothing. :lol

Back