Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to have to figure this one out. I have a 4 things shipping in July, none of which are on FP. So I must sit down and figure it all out.

^^^ That sounds like no fun. :( Thankfully, I've got nothing else on PO other than this. Too expensive for my taste anymore. I've pulled way back.

Yeah this is the only one I have on PO with SS. I also have Jake Sully through someone else, but that just keeps getting delayed, so who knows when it will finally ship.

I was looking at the Angel Maquette and I am so happy that he'll be shipping in a couple of months. More happy that he's only an es of 250 for the ex. He's going to look great with the rest of them.

I was looking at the Angel Maquette and I am so happy that he'll be shipping in a couple of months. More happy that he's only an es of 250 for the ex. He's going to look great with the rest of them.
I agree. Angel is going to look snazzy sitting beside the other 4 statues. Now, SS, we need Xander and Giles!!!!!

May have jumped on the WL for the ex too late. If it doesn't convert then i'm going to have to drop this line and sell the others. Can't have Buffy without Angel.

I'm on the wait list as well. But at least you're better off than I am! At least you have Buffy. All I have is Faith. I really hope mine converts. If I can't get an EX Angel, then I'll sadly end up selling Faith, most likely.

yay ;) just got a mail from ssc

Your pre-order of the Angel - Statue - Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Exclusive (2001461) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days

I got it too. But it seems I didn't choose Flexpay by mistake when I pre-ordered and I'll have to pay the whole thing at once. I'm not sure I'll be able, so maybe one waitlister will be lucky in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Weird. I didn't get an email about it arriving in the warehouse but I did get one a few weeks ago about my flexpay beginning soon.

Did I do something wrong? I haven't received my arrival notice yet. Is it because I'm using flexpay and my 1st payment isn't until May 20th?

Last edited:
You didn't do anything wrong. Yours will ship when they charge the last payment installment (look up your payment schedule). The 14 day notice is for those of us who ordered it the regular way (one payment upon shipping from warehouse). If you want yours shipped sooner, you might try contacting SS to bump up the last payment.

w00t!!!! :rock :rock

The final piece is almost here. It makes me a bit sad, but happy at the same time.

Last edited:
I got it too. But it seems I didn't chose Flexpay by mistake when I pre-ordered and I'll have to pay the whole thing at once. I'm not sure I'll be able, so maybe one waitlister will be lucky in a couple of weeks.

Oh no! Sorry to hear :( But I hope I'm the lucky waitlister! lol

Back