American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time a girl says " ill **** you brains out" I'd advise you to tread lightly. Lol.

Seriously what a crazy power that girl has.

Next time a girl says " ill **** you brains out" I'd advise you to tread lightly. Lol.

Seriously what a crazy power that girl has.

That's like the worst power to have :lol:lol:lol I mean, imagine screwing your enemies to death :lol her power sucks lol

That's like the worst power to have :lol:lol:lol I mean, imagine screwing your enemies to death :lol her power sucks lol

Right?! Have to **** your enemies but nobody you actually want to and care about.

Got to hurt her as well I'd imagine.

Absolutely loved the first episode.

Damn there is a ton of good shows on TV right now. I can't keep up with everything. May be time to buckle down and finally get a DVR.

Absolutely loved the first episode.

Damn there is a ton of good shows on TV right now. I can't keep up with everything. May be time to buckle down and finally get a DVR.

How do you function without a DVR? :panic:

There never really were that many TV shows I would watch. Now there are several days that have shows I watch airing at the same time. :panic:

I don't think her power actually has to do with sex. I think since she's so green that's the only way for her to tap into them. Over time I think she'll learn to control and summon that power at will without intercourse. Then again it's AHS which is always weird, so I could be completely wrong. :lol

I like the show but it is going to get tiresome to see Jessica Lange being bad every season. Well I can understand her character was needed in this season but I hope in season 4 she gets to play a straight up good character.

hmm... kind of like it.. kind of not.. not sure so far.. its def. not scary at all.. looks more like a teeny fantasy adventure series // :(

Back