American Horror Story Season Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the first on Netflix . Damn tv can get away with alot now. Loved it tho

yeah super strange episode.. specially with the musical part ! :D ..the Aliens get a more important role then I thought they would.. really curious how all this plays out within the last 3 episodes.

Lots of developments here!

I do wish Jude had been the one to deal with Sister Eunice, but this makes more sense. What makes less sense to me is that Jude's status quo is going to remain even after all that's happened? I guess we'll find out more.

Doctor Hardin's fate was actually really well done. Dramatic, and I believed it. Actually pretty tragic, in a weird way, as evil as he was.

I thought the musical interlude was pretty awesome. Wonderfully strange and creepy, in it's own way.

They certainly wrapped up a lot here, which I'm thankful for as I'm glad they didn't try to jam in to much at the end. Only three episodes left!

Lots of developments here!

I do wish Jude had been the one to deal with Sister Eunice, but this makes more sense. What makes less sense to me is that Jude's status quo is going to remain even after all that's happened? I guess we'll find out more.

Doctor Hardin's fate was actually really well done. Dramatic, and I believed it. Actually pretty tragic, in a weird way, as evil as he was.

I thought the musical interlude was pretty awesome. Wonderfully strange and creepy, in it's own way.

They certainly wrapped up a lot here, which I'm thankful for as I'm glad they didn't try to jam in to much at the end. Only three episodes left!

Two episodes left

Two episodes left

No, three. :D We could do this all day, but just to prove my point, here are their air dates and episode titles. We just got done with "The Name Game" so we have:

11 "Spilt Milk" January 9, 2013
12 "Continuum" January 16, 2013
13 "Madness Ends" January 23, 2013

I've seen none of this, but learned Ian McShane is involved, without spoiling anything can someone elaborate on his role, is he a central character?

I've seen none of this, but learned Ian McShane is involved, without spoiling anything can someone elaborate on his role, is he a central character?

I think he is only in a couple of episodes. He is evil, but doesn't really appear much or has to do a lot with the story. (doesn't really have to do with the main story at all actually.
He is pretty awesome.

Wow! This is moving quickly towards its conclusion with loose ends being tied up. Still waiting on the alien angle.

I still feel there'll be some plot twists in the final two episodes.

Lol at Lana flippin the bird at Dr. Thredson. :lol

Back