American Horror Story Season 5 - HOTEL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampy gaga hahaha.

Yeah coven was so terrible. This season hasn't impressed me yet. Not sure if it will. I loved the spoiled brat guy from last season. He is great! Would make a great Joker.

Vampy gaga hahaha.

Yeah coven was so terrible. This season hasn't impressed me yet. Not sure if it will. I loved the spoiled brat guy from last season. He is great! Would make a great Joker.

he was the highlight at Freak Show !! Great acting !

Yeah "Dandy" is damn entertaining this Season too.:lol I have to say, Lady Gaga isn't an issue for me like I was fearing - she's pretty much perfect for the role IMO.

haven't seen it yesterday but plan to see it tonight... so far it lets me pretty cold.. this season is all over the place and no where.. they lost once again direction... they should just stop it or get a better writer

haven't seen it yesterday but plan to see it tonight... so far it lets me pretty cold.. this season is all over the place and no where.. they lost once again direction... they should just stop it or get a better writer

Watch this week's episode!! :slap

oh boy you scare me more then the show suppose :lol

oh boy you scare me more then the show suppose :lol

My Wife and I were watching last night thinking WFT is going on. In addition the show has a 90’s low budget straight to DVD look to it. One of the worst seasons of a show I have ever seen (to this point)

Yeah.. this show is all over the place. The ONLY reason I'm watching is because LG's role/character is perfect.

Yeah, I quit Freakshow and the one before around this point too :lol

I keep giving AHS a chance but somehow I always lose interest

Enjoying this season a lot and suprised how much or good Lady ga ga is. I couldnt stand her when 1st saw pop into hollywood scene not a music fan but love her as a actress. Last night episode explained a lot about ga ga's past and why vampire childern. Evan Peters actor really kicking a$$ in his sinnister role in this hotel series a great diverse actor.

Lady Gaga is fantastic in her role... I am loving every minute of her screen time.

I could do without a few characters/stories, but not her. I can't wait to see how Jessica Lange fits into this season. Also Emma Roberts.

The only thing good about this season is “Evan Peters” character. The rest of this season is garbage. I don’t know why I keep watching it. Curious how is COVEN compared to this? I have only seen season 1,2 and Hotel.

Back