American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: American Horror Story Season 3

:exactly::yess: It looks like Season 3 already has an advantage over 2.:lol
I liked season 2 but it did seem to have a little too much going on with aliens, possession, mutants... I hope season 3 is a bit more streamlined and focused on one main storyline. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

oh great, I haven't watched it yet. Now its ruined for me.....:monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I've never been able to finish an entire season of this show. I watch a couple of episodes and then about 5 or 6 in I lose interest. :lol

I've never been able to finish an entire season of this show. I watch a couple of episodes and then about 5 or 6 in I lose interest. :lol

I love the first season, but that did kind of happened to me with the second one. Too much stuff going on and some of it was pointless.

I didn't like the second season that much. I hope this has less baggage.

The second season went off the rails. I'm hoping the new season will be more focused.

This Wednesday, people!

200-1_zps97cca68b.gif

Surprised most of you didn't like the second season. The first season was pretty disappointing to me. Although the second season had a LOT going on, it still felt more well-rounded and came to a great, balanced conclusion imo.

I felt much more for all of the characters in season 2. Heck, I still remember most of their names as opposed to those in S1.

Glad that this will be back on soon. Witches sounds like an awesome idea.

I don't know. I know some people say season 1 was a like a soap opera with ghosts,

But to me, I loved everything about it. The house was really creepy, I loved how the ghosts kept messing with the family, the relationship between Tate and the girl was really creepy too (dating a crazy ghost guy that was pretty freaky) I liked it overall.

Season 2 started great but it became a big mess fast. Some storylines went nowhere, too many characters, things made no sense. (Why did the devil possess the nun? just to F--- around with people? I thought the devil was going to have a bigger plan, or da aliens, wtf)

Season 2 started great but it became a big mess fast. Some storylines went nowhere, too many characters, things made no sense. (Why did the devil possess the nun? just to F--- around with people? I thought the devil was going to have a bigger plan, or da aliens, wtf)
XgLbQVq.jpg

Great start to the season! I liked the first two seasons, but I did like that this one feels a bit more focused that season 2, so far. It's cool how past seasons are being used to infuse some of the drama in the current season. Even if they aren't the same characters, you're kind of rooting for Farmiga and Peter's characters because of season 1, and then it gets twisted around. Very cool.

I REALLY want to see Lange and Basset square off. :D

Wasnt bad... not so sure about the FORCE witch powers .. but will see how it continues..

I enjoyed it. It almost became a bit too teenpop with the witches at the frat party, but hopefully this show gets a bit more creepy. I'm hoping there is something more with the Minotaur character...

Back