American Horror Story Season Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen none of this, but learned Ian McShane is involved, without spoiling anything can someone elaborate on his role, is he a central character?

It was short and sweet. This is all you need to know about this maniacal character......

Loved Ian McShane in the role of Santa....

images

I used to not like Sister Jude - but man, I sure feel sorry for her now. She's the last one left in that hell hole. :(

So what did everyone think?

I thought everything was wrapped up nicely without dwelling on one thing too long. The aliens storyline was the least gratifying because there really wasn't much meat to it....it was more of a plot device versus actual storyline.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Uh... what? Why do you think that?

For me, I thought it was such a satisfying finale. I never thought AHS would actually make me tear up a little.

Lana Winters, Kit and Jude were definitely some amazing characters and I thought the various ends of their stories here were great.

I thought the finale did justice to this season. It was more sentimental than I thought with the way Kit and Sister Jude went out.

So which season did you like better? This one or last season?

Uh... what? Why do you think that?

For me, I thought it was such a satisfying finale. I never thought AHS would actually make me tear up a little.

Lana Winters, Kit and Jude were definitely some amazing characters and I thought the various ends of their stories here were great.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmmm... I didn't catch that, to be honest.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmmmm...now I don't know what to think. :lol I thought
Spoiler Spoiler:

I read somewhere today that Sarah Paulson has agreed to be in the next season. I wonder what other actors we will see again.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's how I remembered it! That's why I thought the ending was just sort of a book end thematically. But it had been a long time since I'd seen the first episode.

I read somewhere today that Sarah Paulson has agreed to be in the next season. I wonder what other actors we will see again.

American Horror Story: Asylum wraps up its brilliant second season tonight but co-creator Ryan Murphy is already planning out the third installment of his FX mini-series: EW has learned exclusively that season 1 star Taissa Farmiga (Higher Ground) is in talks to rejoin the series for season 3. Farmiga, who played the troubled teen Violet, would be one of the leads of AHS‘ very secretive third go-round and would join fellow alums Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, and Evan Peters.

Explains Murphy “I missed her this season. There wasn’t really a role for her. I feel very protective of her and I didn’t want her to go back into the loony bin—it was too dark. So I thought well ‘I want Taissa to be one of the leads next year.’ I called her up and pitched her the character for the season and she loved it and she said, ‘Yes let’s do it.’ So we’re in negotiations for her to headline season 3.”

Murphy told EW previously that he missed the Violet/Tate storyline from the first season and wanted season three to have more romance; Farmiga’s character will be involved in that part of AHS 3 which Murphy hopes to shoot in three different cities.

Back