American Horror Story Season 6 - My Roanoke Nightmare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot incestuous.

Yeah, I remained hopeful at the halfway point when the 'reality show' angle was revealed but this is just....it's just awful. I'm a fairly obsessive Sarah Paulson fan, and even I can't get over her dodgy English accent. And I honestly don't give a hoot about all of them dying (though is anyone placing bets on the one person who lives?)

The person I thought would live already died! :lol

Bummer. Unlike some folks I thought this season started out really strong, but now I'm not sure what they're doing, or where they're going. Hopefully this season ends on a high note.

Not trying to knock anybody that likes this show, but unfortunately I am not one of em. My girl made me watch this season, and **** me, it was real bad. Like episode II attack of the clones bad.
Actually attack of the clones doesn't seem so bad now hahahaha

Everything this season was original to the show and it did start off good (scary), but then it really let itself go! When you PVR a show and don't really want to watch it....you know its bad! To bad though I felt it had something.

Everything this season was original to the show and it did start off good (scary), but then it really let itself go! When you PVR a show and don't really want to watch it....you know its bad! To bad though I felt it had something.

I really liked the first episode and thought this was gonna be my favorite season. Then it went bad. It went real bad.:lol

wow, I agree with everyone that said the first episode was good then went downhill. Complete crap all the way to the end. I can't believe I stuck with this whole season.

I hope they dont re-new.. if you wouldnt know its AHS.. you would never watch it.. i watched the hole season but what a garbage that was...

Back