American Horror Story Season 6 - My Roanoke Nightmare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good episode last night imo. Seems like they've taken a step back from being crazy for crazy's sake and are focusing more on horror this year.

it would be so good so far... every time it gets suspense... the fake documentary flats it out right away... :( stupid stupid idea

Ew gross. Had to close my eyes during one of the scenes in yesterday's episode.

So far I am intrigued by this season. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop. But until then, I'm still watching. Loved that scene with the hook in the last episode. :yuck

got caught up on this season, so basically the witch is evil because she's horny right?

got caught up on this season, so basically the witch is evil because she's horny right?

Haha! After Hotel I would be fine with no more Gaga sex scenes. Sorry Gaga.......

Is this the week that's supposed to "change everything" and have a big twist?

oh, I never saw Hotel, just the 1st season and this one. My take away is that they start off really strong and then slowly lose their steam. By the time we get to the end, it's like well, that was underwhelming. This season was defn way better than the 1st imo, but I feel like Gaga was the main player in all of this, yet she really didn't have much screen time or story telling about her character. I got sick of those Irish accents real quick.

Didn't really watched last season. Maybe lost interest. First episode of this season is just plain boring. Had to reserve some patience to watch it until the ending, which is interesting. Still, Mr. Green just don't feel like watching this Blair-Witch-like series.

So annoying to just watch the woman, just running into the forest for no real reason. Don't these people have any sense of survival? Stay with the car and let that mysterious woman disappear.

Will be skipping this whole season.

Oye. I keep watching this because I support the genre and I want to see it continue, but I personally feel this has shaped up to be the worst season of AHS yet.
(Asylum was my jam, and all of the others, while entertaining, fall just short).

I really dont know how to feel about this season...

I thought the twist was great, but it started to lose its momentum from there. I'm hoping the next episode picks up the pace.

I thought the twist was great, but it started to lose its momentum from there. I'm hoping the next episode picks up the pace.

whats the twist? I thought this thing was over after 5 episodes lol. Someone told me it was still going and when i started the next episode, i couldn't get through it and gave up. Really stupid idea....

I was really loving this season, but I'm disappointed that we're focusing so much on the disgusting Polks now instead of the ghosts.

Cannibal hillbillies are so overdone.

I was really loving this season, but I'm disappointed that we're focusing so much on the disgusting Polks now instead of the ghosts.

Cannibal hillbillies are so overdone.

You forgot incestuous.

Yeah, I remained hopeful at the halfway point when the 'reality show' angle was revealed but this is just....it's just awful. I'm a fairly obsessive Sarah Paulson fan, and even I can't get over her dodgy English accent. And I honestly don't give a hoot about all of them dying (though is anyone placing bets on the one person who lives?)

Back