American Horror Story Season Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Horror Story: Asylum wraps up its brilliant second season tonight but co-creator Ryan Murphy is already planning out the third installment of his FX mini-series: EW has learned exclusively that season 1 star Taissa Farmiga (Higher Ground) is in talks to rejoin the series for season 3. Farmiga, who played the troubled teen Violet, would be one of the leads of AHS‘ very secretive third go-round and would join fellow alums Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, and Evan Peters.

I'm glad Evan Peters will be back. He was wonderful in both seasons. I hope they can find a spot for Zachary Quinto too.

The last ep was okay but last season was so so much better. I think this season had way too much going on, some things were not even needed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall it was interesting series but they could have focused on the main stories more instead than dealing with so much at the same time.
I feel that the raspers were pointless, Shelley was not really needed (show could be the same without her, people forget she was even inthe show) some things were just not really needed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the "horror" this season was more geared towards social horrors of that time period.

You had the "horrors" associated with interracial marriage, lesbianism, human experimentation, treatment of mental patients, etc. And the 60's were all about aliens too.

I think the "horror" this season was more geared towards social horrors of that time period.

You had the "horrors" associated with interracial marriage, lesbianism, human experimentation, treatment of mental patients, etc. And the 60's were all about aliens too.

that's true, I just wish they developed all the stories a little better.

I actually enjoyed this season much more than last. I felt like each of the plotlines were developed and had a resolution, other than the alien story. And I kind of like that left more mysterious. I feel like delving too deep into that and it'd get cheesy fast.

I too like this season much more than last. Last year was just creepy - this year, I really cared about several of the characters, and thought the plot was really well thought out. I love that they tied things up nicely, and did it in intelligent ways. People were complaining early in this season that they couldn't see it ending well for anyone, but that's not how it turned out, and I thought there was a very solid uplifting message mixed in with the horror. Great stuff!

finale was ok.. but not like wow.. nice.. I missed that wow factor I have been expecting somehow..

I thought the finale was good, although there were way more WTF moments in some of the episodes leading up to it. The result of the big showdown was no surprise, but at least everything got wrapped up.

I did enjoy Season 2 more than the first, but they were both very entertaining and extremely F'd up.:horror:lol

Bring on Season 3!

I really loved the season finale. The bit about looking evil in the face gave me the chills.

Roll season 3. :rock

yeah thats what I meant.. the end has been very very predictable ..

I really loved the season finale. The bit about looking evil in the face gave me the chills.

That was a great flashback scene to Lana's first visit to Briarcliff.

Sister Jude warns her, "If you look in the face of evil, evil's gonna look right back at you."

And that's exactly how it played out.

yeah thats what I meant.. the end has been very very predictable ..

This could have gone only so many ways in the end. I'll take the predictable because this season has given us so much of the unpredictable. I mean possession, serial killer, sadist, nazi doctor, experimental mutant freaks, aliens and all of it intertwined with the church. Really good stuff.

Back