ABC's "Happy Town"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up on Flashforward a while ago. How has it been lately?

Great! It's gotten much more fast paced with revealing stuff. Loving it! It's my new Lost well FF and Fringe together are cause nothing can go toe to toe with Lost.

Aint' that the truth! :lecture

I am really lovin Fringe, and I am determined to give Happy Town a good try. Not at all like LOST, but still cool.

P.S. What do you think of my new sig? ;)

Nice. :cool:

I was hoping someone would understand what I was doing with taking out the LOST numbers there, but I didn't expect anyone to get the Silmarillion! :hi5:

(Might be stating the obvious if you know your stuff but the quote and the picture go along with my namesake.)

Lots of cheese crammed together. Surprised they showed who killed the guy in the shack. Still has my interest. The new sheriff guy looks and acts like a wannabe Ben Affleck.

Nice. :cool:

I was hoping someone would understand what I was doing with taking out the LOST numbers there, but I didn't expect anyone to get the Silmarillion! :hi5:

(Might be stating the obvious if you know your stuff but the quote and the picture go along with my namesake.)

One of my favorite books, I should change my name to Maedhros and have this as my sig

TN-Maedhros_casts_Himself_into_a_Chasm.jpg

^^^^^

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Lots of cheese crammed together. Surprised they showed who killed the guy in the shack. Still has my interest. The new sheriff guy looks and acts like a wannabe Ben Affleck.

I love the cheese! :)

I was surprised about them showing who killed the guy in the shack, in addition to telling us who Chloe is, but I have a feeling all the real mystery lies ahead.

And it's done.

So much for it being a 'Happy Town.'

According to the Live Feed, the freshman mystery series, which has struggled in the ratings since its debut last month, has been shelved until Wed., Jun. 2, where ABC will begin airing the show's final five episodes on consecutive Wednesdays through Jun. 30.

A new episode of 'Happy Town' is still scheduled to air this Wednesday before the move, according to the report.

'Happy Town' premiered on Apr. 28 to dismal ratings, averaging just 5.2 million viewers and a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. The following episode dipped to a 1.2 rating in the coveted demo, marking a 29 percent decrease.

I missed it last week. I think I'll wait till they put it back on again to catch up.

It's sad that so many people don't give things a try anymore. It's either sink or swim right from the first episode. This should've been on SyFy or however you spell it now.

I missed it last week. I think I'll wait till they put it back on again to catch up.

It's sad that so many people don't give things a try anymore. It's either sink or swim right from the first episode. This should've been on SyFy or however you spell it now.

Yeah it either blows people away or it bores them and then its done. I missed the first episode because I forgot all about it, but I downloaded it and watched the second one last week. I'm really liking it a lot because it reminds me of the Silent Hill game in regards to the small town atmosphere.

I like the Murder/Mystery type of shows and they don't make them anymore :monkey2 I suppose this is the reason why they don't make them anymore :lol

I wasn't in love with this show, but I was willing to come back this week and give it another shot. Guess I won't bother now.

I'm not surprised. I watched the 2 episodes. It was okay.

I see the Twin Peaks similarities but it's obviously lacking Lynch's whacked randomness which is what I loved about it.
I probably would've continued watching this series but won't mourn the loss. I've got limited TV time as it is...

Just starting tonights episode. I like this series so far. My total guess is on the antique shop owner older gentleman being the bad guy, or at least nefariously involved.

... Wait a minute. I've been avoiding the thread for fear of spoilers, and now I find the only spoiler is that it's cancelled. :(

It's nothing special, but I've enjoyed it. Sucks they are booting it.

That is one of the main reasons I don't bother watching TV shows.

Back