Jonah Hex Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of the Jonah Hex comic series, which is pretty awesome, and this looks really bad to me. They had to follow the same old tired formula and put Megan Fox in their for a love interest and the weapon design guy thing has been done to death. I don't understand why they gave him the pie maker's powers from Pushing Daisies either.

I'm a fan of the Jonah Hex comic series, which is pretty awesome, and this looks really bad to me.

That's my thing.

The #1 thing I figured Hollywood has learned about comic movies at this point, is that you stay faithful to the source.

Hex doesn't need superpowers and his very own personal Q. And yeah, this could've been an Oscar-caliber picture in the vein of Unforgiven had it been done properly.

I saw a trailer for this before Robin Hood and though it looked really good, just hearing Megan Fox say a couple of lines just proved to me what a awful actress she is. I probably won't see this because of her. She ruined it for me.

Any particular reason why Jonah Hex sounds exactly like Karl Childers from Sling Blade!?

"Uh huh.."

watermark.php

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised at the vitriol. People are railing against Megan Fox as if they expected her to come off with a Judy Dench-quality acting performance :lol

She seems to act as a single character in every role--hot, sort of slutty chick. --

:lol so that's what we're saying! it takes no talent at all to act like yourself!

I've seen previews and it just looks awful... could be they're showing bad clips, but I have zero interest in seeing it.

And like others, I'm just waiting for Fox to dissappear :lol

I want to see this, but just for Megan. Is she in the film a lot or not really?

really? that's disappointing. and i think the re-shoots all bulked up her screen time so i wonder how much she was originally in it? geez...

Back