Jonah Hex Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I thought there was a thread for this but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, this looks terrible.

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="https://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="repeat=0&vid=19382307&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="https://d.yimg.com/m/up/ypp/movies/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="repeat=0&vid=19382307&"></embed></object></div>

Do they blow enough ____ up during this movie?

Wild Wild West meets Ghost Rider... hmm, how could it go wrong?

I like me some Josh Brolin. :D

Doubt I will see this at the theater - but definitely will rent it. Saw some footage at SDCC last summer - and it looked decent.

Well, it looks like a fun cheese western. And if Megan sucked that bad in the trailer, imagine seeing the whole movie lol.

I don't know, looks like it could be a fun, mindless action flick with some nice bad-assery by Brolin. Plus, GOB's apparently in it, and Lieutenant Daniels from the Wire. Definite rental for me.

anybody else sense that brolin is still playing w. but with scars and guns now?

megan fox needs to learn how to act...dear god. i'd still search the hell outta her tho.....

Funny, I was thinking that this looked a lot better than Wild Wild West. Who doesn't love horse mounted gatling guns?

I'd agree that Fox comes off really, really poorly in that trailer - her voice is already annoying and that bad accent really makes it screech worthy.

Does the comic Hex have the ability to bring people back from the dead?

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure what to make of that. It definitely has a cheesy vibe, but cheese isn't necessarily a bad thing if done right. Either way, this one's a rental.

Back