3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e-mailed the creators asking if I could order the 2 kickstarter exclusives (which would meet there 115.00 criteria for add ons) and then pick up a few other figures as add ons but they said no. Not sure if I will order any then. On the fence.

If you need help with just a few specific figures, let me know. I can add add-ons to my order. Every dollar that gets us closer to that skeleton, I'm happy to help gather.

They've got an anonymous donor that will match up $20,000 going on right now. Basically up until we hit $220,00. Then we'd have $240,000 once that match donation kicks in. So we only really need a good $60,000 after that match to get to those Skeletons!

Even though i decided not to get these, I keep watching. Looks like you guys just hit the next stretch goal for 210,000.00

The $20,000 got matched today. Milk Snake and next waves of blanks unlocked. Just a few thousand until the Ghosts 2 pack and less than $60,000 now to the skeletons! :woo

The ghosts just unlocked! Just $15,000 until the first accessory pack and then its $5,000 for each new pack and once those are done... the skeletons! Just 70 hours left!

First accessory pack unlocked! Just $5,000 to each new accessory pack until we reach this skeletons. I think we'll actually reach them now!

Sorry if its just me left in here :lol

The closer it gets to every stretch unlocked, the closer I get to just biting on the $500 all-in package. I'm super curious to see how far it goes…

The all-in package is about a 40% discount across the board right now. If you look at it that way you are paying approximately the following prices:

Standard $25 figures = $15
Kickstarter exclusive $35 figures = $21
Blanks @$15 = $9
Accessory packs @$10 = $6

It's on track to unlock the skeletons at this point and I wouldn't be surprised to see the bone accessory pack and Stonefist unlocked with a big last day surge.

The all-in package is about a 40% discount across the board right now. If you look at it that way you are paying approximately the following prices:

Standard $25 figures = $15
Kickstarter exclusive $35 figures = $21
Blanks @$15 = $9
Accessory packs @$10 = $6

It's on track to unlock the skeletons at this point and I wouldn't be surprised to see the bone accessory pack and Stonefist unlocked with a big last day surge.

it's a GREAT deal if you want everything...of course you only would get ONE Skeleton in the all-in package

I may not keep any of the blanks at this point, but at a cost of $9 each it will be easy to unload all of them. I'm sure someone will be interested in paying that price for them compared to the $15+ that they will cost after the Kickstarter.

I guess people should start pledging in for Skeletons now....they are close to being unlocked.....10 skeletons for $120

I'll pledge in for them now along with stonefist...

I hope they add one more stretch goal.....how about a Jason from Jason and the argonauts to fight skeletons :)

I definitely think I'll order extra skeletons. If anyone wants to back the army and sell a few off, let me know.

IF we can get around 10 skeletons claimed, I'd be willing to add a 10 pack to my pledge. Everyone need to be able to pay for their amount of skeletons by sometime tomorrow before the kickstarter closes (I would have no motivation to help if the money won't go to unlocking more stretch goals). Shipping will be collected once these actually arrive. Skeletons would be $12 each plus shipping. Paypal via gift payment (no fees, please). Those are the terms, if you can live with them, post here (no need to PM) and I'll add you to the list in the order received. I already have one person requesting help, so he's in for 1 so far.

Skeletons 10 pack 2 of 10 filled
evenflow -1
Azrael23 -1

Last edited:
not digging the new stretch goals so I'm out at almost $500...more colored variation skeletons? meh

I may not keep any of the blanks at this point, but at a cost of $9 each it will be easy to unload all of them. I'm sure someone will be interested in paying that price for them compared to the $15+ that they will cost after the Kickstarter.

Keep me in mind zodach if you want to unload half of your blanks as I'm being selective regarding this line.
I definitely wouldn't mind paying 9 as oppose to 15 provided you want to unload.

Back