3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM your way JediJones! I'm happy to join your forces for the army builders, but if anyone is just looking to add on random specific figures, I'm happy to add those to my pledge to further this project along.

does money grow on trees??? ;)

Some of the materials used in money grow on trees :dunno

We are so close to that $165,000 goal. You might as well jump in now, it WILL happen. The only question is when, not if. I think once we pass that marker, things will really take off as the $500 all in level starts to become a deal rather than just break even.

Plus you'd get us one step closer to the Amazons :naughty

once the amazon army builder unlocks its a safe bet we will get very very close to unlocking skellies very quickly

once the amazon army builder unlocks its a safe bet we will get very very close to unlocking skellies very quickly

we'll see...someone just subtracted money

after 165,000...there is nothing special about the rest of the figures except those Skeletons

people subtract money from these things all the time. 156K is still pretty solid. it'll make it. as i said before, once it hits 165K, it;ll jump. ALSO, once it hits 700 backers it'll jump even more.

hell.. I'm tempted to pledge 10k, JUST to put it over, then once it jups up another 10k, cancel it :lol

But i won't becuase i'm not a ****bag.

I like the nekkid figs more than some of the specialty figs already unlocked. The further we unlock, those will be sweet to have.

Glad the amazon unlocked :rock The rest of wave three ought to unlock in the next few hours as well :woo

Get your $500 ready teemu! :lol

Cherry picking...I don't want any blanks(no need for them)...Buying certain figs and then going for Skeletons (at least 6)

I'm trying to figure out if people want to coordinate trades on the army packs. I'm not keen on sending money to anyone so far in advance of this being delivered, but I'm willing to buy 2 10 packs if there are a couple other people doing the same and then we trade 3 or 4 figures from each pack straight up. I could use 2, 3, 4 of each figure rather than 10 of just 2 figures.

Cherry picking...I don't want any blanks(no need for them)...Buying certain figs and then going for Skeletons (at least 6)

I think its a better deal to get the all in and then trade or sell the ones you don't want.

There are really only 3 figures I don't want and those are the pre-cursed Medusa and her sisters. The nekkids are awesome and if we hit the accessory packs they are going to be invaluable. I'm looking forward to seeing people sculpt and create their own accessories and then hopefully selling their casts.

Back