3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything besides the wave 1 figures would be easily to sell, and I even think the wave 1 figures would be easy to sell. The kickstarters get everything at once and everything first. We know how much people on ebay love to overspend to get something first, so I don't think selling off unwanted figures would be an issue at all. Wave 3 would likely be a good 4 or 6 months behind the first wave at the earliest for example. Plus you might end up liking things a lot more in person. Just give it a though, you still have 2 weeks to decide. But cherry picking the line is certainly better than not picking at all :rock

Wave 3 fully unlocked now BTW. :D

There are really only 3 figures I don't want and those are the pre-cursed Medusa and her sisters. The nekkids are awesome and if we hit the accessory packs they are going to be invaluable. I'm looking forward to seeing people sculpt and create their own accessories and then hopefully selling their casts.

Really? those?

PM sent.

Yay! The Amazons are unlocked!

I'm going to have to stick with the one figure I have on order, no money for any of the others before this ends. I'll just have to wait for these to hit retail.

Today was a really good day for them. Unlocking not one, but two key stretch goals! Doing this well with so much time left is very impressive. I think it just goes to show what a hit they have on their hands. its just too bad this ends before SDCC. I think SDCC would be the perfect place for them to really generate some support for the line.

I wonder if they do unlock skeletons how much a 10 pack would be. They are already at a reduced price individually compared to other figs.

they did already say in the comments that a 10-pack of the skeletons wouldn't be discounted, as they are already so cheap.

So there would be zero motivation to buy the 10 pack instead of say 10 single skeletons other than the convenience of not having to add single 10 skeletons to the cart? That might backfire on them. Even a $5 discount would go a long way for some.

This thing is moving right along, but I think it's going to hurt a little only having 1 figure for some of the upcoming stretch goals ($195k and $225k). Hopefully with the all-in package becoming a better deal with each new stretch goal unlocked it will help push people to that pledge level. I hope we can get to at least one accessory pack, but even hitting the ghosts of the battlefield 2-pack would be awesome!

Yes, with the exception of the Kickstarter exclusives.

their plans include brick and mortar stores ( Toyss r us, likely FYE. probobly anywhere neca is sold)

as well as their own web store, and other onlie reatil.

I don't think they'll be at TRU. They said B&M stores would be very limited as their products aren't child safety tested. These are adult collector figures. So I'm not sure what that exactly means for B&M retailers, but don't plan on finding them anywhere. They will have select online retailers carrying them. I would be surprised if BBT wasn't one. They get practically everything. But I think their main avenue for their products will be their own website.

And just as an FYI, they will be releasing these in waves just like they are shown. But there will be a few months in between waves. That means Leonidas could be 6+ months behind the series 1 Spartan warriors. If you join the Kickstarter, you get everything FIRST and all at once. So that means you'd have the later waves figures possibly half a year or more before they hit 'retail.' Meaning if you go all in and don't want certain figures, you could easily sell them off as they wouldn't be available anywhere else for a while.

At the KS prices there is no way they'd be at tru. I'm curious how the early delivery works for KS buyers. Wouldn't that be expensive to produce only x amount of a figure then stop and start later to fulfill other runs?

At the KS prices there is no way they'd be at tru. I'm curious how the early delivery works for KS buyers. Wouldn't that be expensive to produce only x amount of a figure then stop and start later to fulfill other runs?

yep..the figures would ROT on the pegs at TRU and then would have to be clearanced out....way too expensive for the average shopper for a 4 inch figure

I'm think they'll make them all at once and just store them until they want to release them. Not sure if that would be any better than a second run in terms of cost though. Not my problem :lol

Yeah. :lol it reminds me of when I attended the Serenity free showings before the movie came out. The core fans of the movie got to see it for free, thus the box office wasn't as big as it could be.

Back