1/6 Threezero - The Witcher - Geralt (Season 3) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Straight out of the hit Netflix fantasy drama, The Witcher! The 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) collectible figure will be available for pre-order at threezero

Store starting from 15 December at 9am HKT (14 December at 8pm EST)!

SRP: 179.99 USD / 1,320 RMB / 1,420 HKD / 5,640 TWD / 27,650 JPY

Introducing the 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) action figure from The Witcher, the hit Netflix fantasy drama!

Standing at approximately 12.2″ (31cm) tall, this figure features an original body with multiple points of articulation, providing a wide range of posing possibilities. The costume is crafted from real fabric, ensuring authenticity and attention to detail. With a highly accurate likeness to the character, the figure showcases finely sculpted details and a weathering effect, capturing Geralt of Rivia’s appearance.

The costume ensemble includes a necklace with the Medallion Vector, a faux leather vest, an inner suit, a faux leather belt, forearm leather pads, pants, knee pads, boots, and a fabric cape. To enhance the display and playability, three pairs of interchangeable hands (fists, sword-holding, and relaxed), three elixirs, a dagger, a meteorite sword, a silver sword, and a scabbard with a belt are included to enhance the immersive experience in this epic saga!

THE WITCHER is a trademark of CD PROJEKT, S.A. and used with permission. Set in the universe created by Andrzej Sapkowski in his series of books. © Netflix. Used with permission from Netflix.

※Item available Worldwide – excluding Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

Estimated Shipment: 2nd Quarter 2024

Tc8cQcX.jpg

JBK84SC.jpg
Qm4ySfF.jpg
JK0VWBl.jpg

Last edited:
Or never see the light of day until years after the hype has passed. That behind the scenes look at those Walking Dead and Game of Thrones bits and pieces comes to mind.

I will say, they've gotten better over time with the figures they have released. I will be curious to see how this turns out.

Most of us buy figures bc we love the characters, not bc of hype. :bunnydanc
Oh totally. Same here. My collection is comprised almost entirely of "old" characters. I'm just curious to see how well the Netflix iteration of Geralt et al. holds up over time. I suspect there's a better version out there... somewhere 😉

Oh totally. Same here. My collection is comprised almost entirely of "old" characters. I'm just curious to see how well the Netflix iteration of Geralt et al. holds up over time. I suspect there's a better version out there... somewhere 😉
Not familiar with this company to be honest, let's see what happens. With one look, seems they are mainly doing animated characters.

Or never see the light of day until years after the hype has passed. That behind the scenes look at those Walking Dead and Game of Thrones bits and pieces comes to mind.

I will say, they've gotten better over time with the figures they have released. I will be curious to see how this turns out.
Yup! Lots of us are also not so patiently waiting on their snail’s pace for GI Joe figures. I haven’t totally given up on those figures but it’s hard to stay excited about releases when you can’t tell if the line is dead or if they’re just really that slow
Not familiar with this company to be honest, let's see what happens. With one look, seems they are mainly doing animated characters.
They do a little bit of everything and usually for decent pricing compared to other companies at this scale. They’ve done a quite extensive line of Game of Thrones figures, lots of Power Rangers, almost 20 Walking Dead figures, just started on Stranger Things, a large number of non-transforming Transformers from both the movies and their own designs as well as animated characters.

Yup! Lots of us are also not so patiently waiting on their snail’s pace for GI Joe figures. I haven’t totally given up on those figures but it’s hard to stay excited about releases when you can’t tell if the line is dead or if they’re just really that slow

They do a little bit of everything and usually for decent pricing compared to other companies at this scale. They’ve done a quite extensive line of Game of Thrones figures, lots of Power Rangers, almost 20 Walking Dead figures, just started on Stranger Things, a large number of non-transforming Transformers from both the movies and their own designs as well as animated characters.
Thank you! Let's see!:1-1::love:

Watching S3 rn. If all goes well I hope to see Threezero post their Geralt as the S3 outfit is my favorite of the 3.

Last edited:
I just started S3 as well, I was tempted to get the soosootoys Geralt but I may hold off for the potential TA figures but then again it maybe years down the line..

So im pretty sure we’re gonna get the causal/undershirt & the fully armored version of geralt all in one from Threezero. Reason being is the S3 look has geralt just wearing his new Jerkin over his undershirt. So with the recent JJK figures having multiple looks per figure I’m sure they’ll do both for geralt. For example Nanami can have his suit jacket taken off.

Attachments

• 27031890-0E8D-4C1B-A31B-1460FB29BAD5.jpeg
    27031890-0E8D-4C1B-A31B-1460FB29BAD5.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 67D4AF63-1ED5-4F41-81B0-1D6A25AE9531.jpeg
    67D4AF63-1ED5-4F41-81B0-1D6A25AE9531.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2785D163-06DF-4280-8016-F069E562A7C7.jpeg
    2785D163-06DF-4280-8016-F069E562A7C7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So im pretty sure we’re gonna get the causal/undershirt & the fully armored version of geralt all in one from Threezero. Reason being is the S3 look has geralt just wearing his new Jerkin over his undershirt. So with the recent JJK figures from them having multiple looks per figure I’m sure they’ll do both for geralt.
I'd be happy with this idea. This outfit for me is his best out of the three as it reminds me of his Manticore armor from the games.

Back