2010 year of the PS3.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you're saying but it was starkiller that brought GTA into it, glad you guys enjoyed it i'm not knocking anyone for liking Infamous. :)

Do seriously pay attention? Obviously if you did you would see that you were the first to mention GTA in conjunction to Infamous. In which we all continued to comment on which brought in the whole GTA 4 vs Infamous debate. Don't blame me for stuff you brought up.

Good Lord, don't some of you guys have anything better to do, than to just camp on this site to flame each other? Ever heard of a place called "outside"? Go there sometime. Get some fresh air, get the healthy pigmentation back in your skin, hang out with your buddies, etc :lol. You know, doing other stuff, than just visiting a website to insult random strangers.

Good Lord, don't some of you guys have anything better to do, than just camp on this site to flame each other? Ever heard of a place called "outside"? Go there sometime. Get some fresh air, get the healthy pigmentation back in your skin, hang out with your buddies, etc :lol. You know, doing other stuff, than just visiting a website to insult random strangers.

I am outside. :D

Do seriously pay attention? Obviously if you did you would see that you were the first to mention GTA in conjunction to Infamous. In which we all continued to comment on which brought in the whole GTA 4 vs Infamous debate. Don't blame me for stuff you brought up.

Ah yeah looking back it was me that said about GTA first my bad i apologise. :D

Good Lord, don't some of you guys have anything better to do, than to just camp on this site to flame each other? Ever heard of a place called "outside"? Go there sometime. Get some fresh air, get the healthy pigmentation back in your skin, hang out with your buddies, etc :lol. You know, doing other stuff, than just visiting a website to insult random strangers.

I agree. It would be great to come here and actually talk games instead of having to defend myself every three seconds because some random guy who doesn't even know me thinks I'm an ass. Awesome.:banana

I really hope the ps3 brings something to the table and sorts out its cross format ports. I think uncharted was superb and a notch up on anything out there and gt looks superb but the multi format games always run and look better on the 360 imo. The ps3 is a great machine but its a game machine firstly and they have just not been good enough. If u see the Bayonetta on both versions it tells its own story.

I really hope the ps3 brings something to the table and sorts out its cross format ports. I think uncharted was superb and a notch up on anything out there and gt looks superb but the multi format games always run and look better on the 360 imo. The ps3 is a great machine but its a game machine firstly and they have just not been good enough. If u see the Bayonetta on both versions it tells its own story.

Yeah the ign review said the same thing but just because they say it doesn't make it true. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Welcome to the forum gypsycatcha. :rock

In MY OPINION if the PS3 doesn't figure out how to scoop up the exclusives for games that are cross plateform it will fail horribly. PS3 while it had some of it's own games it doesn't have enough to keep it afloat if relies on cross plateform games. Most of the time it loses out to xbox and part of this reason is because xbox gets the exclusive rights to DLC in the beginning. I know this made be but Fallout and GTA on xbox.

Nothing like 25 + year old men arguing like girls over a console lol

If everyone agreed then this forum would suck. Now when one person puts down another opinion because it does not go with his thread that is when the panty bunching starts.

That's not system it's the developers laziness, it's their fault a lot of the PS3 ports suffer.

Nothing like 25 + year old men arguing like girls over a console lol

Thank god I'm only 24. I'd get lumped in with those over monkeys.

In MY OPINION if the PS3 doesn't figure out how to scoop up the exclusives for games that are cross plateform it will fail horribly. PS3 while it had some of it's own games it doesn't have enough to keep it afloat if relies on cross plateform games. Most of the time it loses out to xbox and part of this reason is because xbox gets the exclusive rights to DLC in the beginning. I know this made be but Fallout and GTA on xbox.

Your talking like the it's going to flop and fail 3 years into the consoles life. The PS3 is not a failure and will not be, as time goes on it only gets stronger. PS3 hasn't had exclusive games it does have them and some great ones at that. As it loses exclusives to M$ handing out the bucks for timed exclusives...PS3 gets new ones like Heavy Rain. We can share Tekken who cares? Microsoft lost Ninja Gaiden, which isn't even that great of game but who cares right.

That's not system it's the developers laziness, it's their fault a lot of the PS3 ports suffer.

Thank god I'm only 24. I'd get lumped in with those over monkeys.

Your talking like the it's going to flop and fail 3 years into the consoles life. The PS3 is not a failure and will not be, as time goes on it only gets stronger. PS3 hasn't had exclusive games it does have them and some great ones at that. As it loses exclusives to M$ handing out the bucks for timed exclusives...PS3 gets new ones like Heavy Rain. We can share Tekken who cares? Microsoft lost Ninja Gaiden, which isn't even that great of game but who cares right.

The way it looks to me, from a pure perspective of games and consoles being sold, the PS3 either needs to dish out money to make the extra content for games exclusive on the PS3 or dish out the extra money for more exclusives than the Xbox. I own both systems and the way it stands right now, if it is on both, I buy it for the Xbox because in most cases Xbox gets all the extra downloadable content, either first or only.

Sony made a few mishaps early in the consoles life. And it seems they have been trying to make up lost ground, they got to full of themselves and got too involved with pushing another format so soon. I remember a time in gaming when gaming was about well...gaming. Not a format war for high definition movies, which SONY was ultimately bound to and did win. They changed their attitude and stance and I've been nothing but happy with mine.

Granted the 360 has a more intuitive user interface and better online. But it's a premium service that you pay for. Sony's free service offer some great things for being free ya know? Otherwise I love sony's exclusives more since I've owned Sony consoles since 1996 and have grown up with them. And this is my first Microsoft console. Sony could learn from Microsoft's online interface, the party chat, the intuitive menus. But Microsoft could learn a thing or two about hardware quality from sony among other things.

Each console does something right. I you could take a little something from each console you would end up with the ultimate machine. I buy all my games on the PS3, but when a 360 exclusive rolls around or a cross platform game that preforms better on the 360 like Bayonetta, obviously I'm going with what benefits the game more, not the company.

Sony's free service offer some great things for being free ya know? Otherwise I love sony's exclusives more since I've owned Sony consoles since 1996 and have grown up with them.

It won't be free too much longer. Growing up with Sony, lol

It won't be free too much longer. Growing up with Sony, lol

Well from what I understand they will offer two types of members just as xbox does with the silver and gold memberships. The free service will be as is and the premium would include more features such as cross game chat.

Sony made a few mishaps early in the consoles life. And it seems they have been trying to make up lost ground, they got to full of themselves and got too involved with pushing another format so soon. I remember a time in gaming when gaming was about well...gaming. Not a format war for high definition movies, which SONY was ultimately bound to and did win. They changed their attitude and stance and I've been nothing but happy with mine.

Granted the 360 has a more intuitive user interface and better online. But it's a premium service that you pay for. Sony's free service offer some great things for being free ya know? Otherwise I love sony's exclusives more since I've owned Sony consoles since 1996 and have grown up with them. And this is my first Microsoft console. Sony could learn from Microsoft's online interface, the party chat, the intuitive menus. But Microsoft could learn a thing or two about hardware quality from sony among other things.

Each console does something right. I you could take a little something from each console you would end up with the ultimate machine. I buy all my games on the PS3, but when a 360 exclusive rolls around or a cross platform game that preforms better on the 360 like Bayonetta, obviously I'm going with what benefits the game more, not the company.

well that just about sums it up. :D

Back