From Exorcist ro Hereditary - Best Horror Films by year.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which bigfoot movie is Exist? I watched one not long ago which was like half mockumentary and the story line ended with bigfoot dragging the protagonists missus off into the woods to create baby bigfeet lol! How can there seriously still be no high budget bigfoot horror movie? It seems bizzare.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Which bigfoot movie is Exist? I watched one not long ago which was like half mockumentary and the story line ended with bigfoot dragging the protagonists missus off into the woods to create baby bigfeet lol! How can there seriously still be no high budget bigfoot horror movie? It seems bizzare.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nope that's not it.. :lol

Here is the film

exists1.jpg

I was an anomaly of sorts.

My look had me hanging out in groups of other like minded men it was 24/7 fast cars and fast women while also celebrating Star Wars, Superhero comic books and sci-fi-horror-action genre cinema.

I had to be one of the few hardcore geeks with abs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too was an anomaly. I abandoned my Star Wars fixation (for the most part) and from 1988 to 1998, I was girl candy. Then my hair started thinning and working crazy hours took its toll on my weight. But I guess it all worked out ok, cause I met the woman that would be my wife in 2000.

One of these days I'll have to dig out a pic.

[emoji38]

Edit : The only pic I can find on my phone of my mid to late 20's is me at a mud volleyball competition after getting doused by a firehose. Not the most flattering pic, my hair was starting to thin, but it's made me nostalgic enough to share.

I'm the one on the left.

A few years earlier pic would have been much better to show.

From 86 - 90 I was an anomaly in that I just fit in with everyone.. First and foremost I was funny loved movies and tended to like to hang out with like minded people.. So yeah.. A lot of Geeks :lol . I was in good shape and athletic so I got along well with the Jocks and did not get bullied. My best friend since first grade was a metal head / "troubled youth" and I liked Metal music so I got along with the Rebel / metalheads. I was also a drummer so everyone thought that was cool.

Did not try my luck with the girls as I found the love of my life at an early age and ended up marring my high school sweetheart.

Now 1982 to 1984 if a different story.. Man I was picked on a lot and just had trouble finding my way.. 7th grade was a disaster :lol I came from a small elementary school with only six boys and 30 kids total. 7th grade was in the high school so I was with a lot more kids who all seemed to know each other... None of my friends were in class with me so I was miserable. I also was the kid who could not open his locker so I carried around a huge bookbag all day :lol Ended up repeating the grade because I hated being there so much I just sat in the class and did nothing.. Best thing that ever happened to me.. :lol Figured things out for the next couple of years and Found a bunch of friends who I am still friends with today along with my friend since 1st grade :)

89 was not kind to me. I had the full "Wedding Singer" afro mullet. Probably why God said let me help you out son and just take your hair out of the equation, lol.

:lol :lol :lol

God is now helping me out with that... Slowly but surely :lol

Ironically, he was dressed like Kyle Reese. :lol

Oh yeah, hah.

89 was not kind to me. I had the full "Wedding Singer" afro mullet. Probably why God said let me help you out son and just take your hair out of the equation, lol.

Cool Jye would have made fun of you back then Flash Thompson style, then driven away in his convertible with some bimbo. Surely, he took her to her place, given that his room was full of SW toys. :lol

I too was an anomaly. I abandoned my Star Wars fixation (for the most part) and from 1988 to 1998, I was girl candy. Then my hair started thinning and working crazy hours took its toll on my weight. But I guess it all worked out ok, cause I met the woman that would be my wife in 2000.

One of these days I'll have to dig out a pic.

[emoji38]

Edit : The only pic I can find on my phone of my mid to late 20's is me at a mud volleyball competition after getting doused by a firehose. Not the most flattering pic, my hair was starting to thin, but it's made me nostalgic enough to share.

I'm the one on the left.

A few years earlier pic would have been much better to show.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
8dd2ac394dc9a8808f54001639f60c1f.jpg

Are you saying

G6gTlQZ.gif

I disagree about the look or feel part.

That's cool.. I always saw the film more as a dark western..

I have only seen it once.. I liked but did not love.. Will admit the ending turned me off.

JAWS actually scared people.. Made them change their lifestyle for a summer.. Some for life. Its intent is to scare and horrify.. So while its not a traditional horror film I do believe it is a horror film.. Its got jump scares / gore / and really when you come down to it.. A monster.

I think because it has action in it, it was the first "blockbuster" and its just so damn well made.. People have trouble thinking of it as a horror film.. But the opening scene, Alex Kintner's death, Hooper swimming around Ben Gardner's boat and finding his head, Hooper in the cage, and the final are all classic horror movie moments.

Silence of the Lambs is another example of a film that people don't like to call horror.. That is, IMO, a horror film. But back in the day people wanted to call it a thriller.. I mean its got two serial killers, a freaking dungeon of horrors where one of them is kept, dead bodies put on display, cannibalism, a creepy cellar, a guy who uses woman's skin to dress up, a moldy dead body in a bath tub, darkness, rusty nail cuts :lol etc... That's a horror movie.

You have sparked my interest about No Country for Old Men again.. I will have to give it a spin later.

From 86 - 90 I was an anomaly in that I just fit in with everyone.. First and foremost I was funny loved movies and tended to like to hang out with like minded people.. So yeah.. A lot of Geeks :lol . I was in good shape and athletic so I got along well with the Jocks and did not get bullied. My best friend since first grade was a metal head / "troubled youth" and I liked Metal music so I got along with the Rebel / metalheads. I was also a drummer so everyone thought that was cool.

I know a chap fitting that exact description. Well, whether he was ever bullied or not I don't know but I wouldn't think he was on account of his ability to fit in with geeks and the sport-orientated people.

Speaking of bullying, I was just thinking about that today. Occasionally I'd have names thrown my way but at the same time I wasn't above participating in bullying. I think I had this notion that because I wasn't one of the cool kids it wasn't bullying when I did it. Disappointed in myself looking back. You just don't know what damage you're potentially doing.

Last edited:
a-dev I regret many of my past transgressions.

There’s that age where you just get dumb stuff done to you, you do dumb stuff to others and then you also do dumb stuff to yourself.

Unfortunately even at my age now I still need to be a phony around certain people and not just at work that also includes certain family members sigh...

How i’m still alive is a miracle I selfishly did not care what stress I was placing on my parents when I was doing wheelies on my rice rockets or doing 130 on them, drinking and driving or jumping 80 feet off bridges into water.

The biggest irony is that I went on to have a medic career for over 20 years lol

Last edited:
I know a chap fitting that exact description. Well, whether he was ever bullied or not I don't know but I wouldn't think he was on account of his ability to fit in with geeks and the sport-orientated people.

Speaking of bullying, I was just thinking about that today. Occasionally I'd have names thrown my way but at the same time I wasn't above participating in bullying. I think I had this notion that because I wasn't one of the cool kids it wasn't bullying when I did it. Disappointed in myself looking back. You just don't know what damage you're potentially doing.

I was bullied from 1st to 7th grade.. It was average bullying and I went through a stage of verbally bulling people also.. Some of it during the stage of being bullied and some of it a bit after. It was 8th / early 9th that I stopped somewhere along the way and made one of my high school friends by sticking up for him against a bully.

I have actually apologized to some of the people that I bullied when I have seen them years later.

a-dev I regret many of past transgressions.

There’s that age where you just get dumb stuff done to you, you do dumb stuff to others and then you also do dumb stuff to yourself.

Unfortunately even at my age now I still need to be a phony around certain people and not just at work that also includes certain family members sigh...

How i’m still alive is a miracle I selfishly did not care what stress I was placing on my parents when I was doing wheelies on my rice rockets or doing 130 on them, drinking and driving or jumping 80 feet off bridges into water.

The biggest irony is that I went on to have a medic career for over 20 years lol

We all have our regrets.. Best to learn from them and not repeat them :)

I was bullied twice when I was little, first by some mean older girls next door, but I had the last laugh when their ugly dog suddenly died in front of them when they were giving him a bath. I was outside watching. :lol And in school, this kid started picking on me, so I snitched on him, told his dad, and he beat the **** out of him. He never bothered me again. That day, I gained power over him because I could always lie to his dad. Good times. :)

I was bullied twice when I was little, first by some mean older girls next door, but I had the last laugh when their ugly dog suddenly died in front of them when they were giving him a bath. I was outside watching. :lol And in school, this kid started picking on me, so I snitched on him, told his dad, and he beat the **** out of him. He never bothered me again. That day, I gained power over him because I could always lie to his dad. Good times. :)

:lol :lol

The dog story.. I don't know why I find it so funny.. I love dogs but if a dog was going to die it might as well be in front of his creepy owners :lol

When the girls screamed and looked over at you you should have had your hand raised with a menacing grin on your face. That'd teach people to never mess with you again.

Back