2010 year of the PS3.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
2009 was a great year for the PS3, plain and simple. We got not only some great games that were not only awesome exclusives but instant classics. Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Infamous, and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. With it's exclusive library getting stronger titles in 2009 than the 360, in which most of it's GOTY nominees were cross console, where as PS3 had all exclusive top grade titles.

Now on the horizon is 2010, now not only does 2010 contain some of the most anticipated games in recent years but some of the best PS3 exclusives titles. God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo 5, The Last Guardian, MAG, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and DC Universe Online. They really are sparing no expense. Stack those with the already cross console titles like Bayonetta, Final Fantasy XIII, Aliens Vs. Predator, Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Rising 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Bad Company 2...just to name a few.

2009 was a great year to own a PS3, and it looks like 2010 will not only carry on that tradition, but be the best year yet to own a PS3. :banana

It will also be the 4th great year in a row to own a 360. :lecture

I'm a happy owner of both systems. Still a healthier and larger library of games on the 360, though. But PS3 will get there in time.

Seriously, though, this will be a fanboy thread and nothing more. :yawn

Sony has kept trying to pass on the message that year X will be the year of the PS3. Let's hope they're right in 2010.

This thread is already a barrel full of flamebait, time for me to skidaddle.

I'm happy I own both. Too many great games on both consoles. I will say this though. Uncharted 2 was the only exclusive I enjoyed for PS3 in 09. And for 2010 the only ones I'm looking forward to are God of War 3 and The Last Gaurdian. I don't think Last Guardian will make in 2010 though.

New year, same story.
egqr94.jpg

i own both systems so im good, i'll get the 360 exclusives AND the ps3 ones.....i've really been thinking about getting a wii though.

only gt5 and god of war 3 interest me

ps. i wouldn't mention bayonetta as the game is far superior on 360

i really dig the PS3 exclusive games, but when faced with a multi console title, Xbox 360 has won every time.

It will only be the year of PS3 if friggin GT5 finally comes out. I bought my PS3 2 years ago for blu-ray and GT5.

epic

fail

I still love blu-ray though.

It will only be the year of PS3 if friggin GT5 finally comes out. I bought my PS3 2 years ago for blu-ray and GT5.

epic

fail

I still love blu-ray though.

in GT5 is it at all possible to tune your car in any way? my dad just got a ps3 for xmas and cant for the life of him figure it out, and you could in the others

Love my PS3 great system overall but your only asking for fanboy hate with your title. Some people just cannot help themselves. Enjoy your PS3 and the upcoming games. I will.

That and it's a great BD player.

Got both...both great system

360 - haven't touched it in 2 years
PS3 - touched it last week to download some free demo games and watched some blu-ray movies.

If 360 Live would be free, then i would power it up and see what demo games I can download. I think it's time to put 360 on craiglists soon :)

Got both...both great system

360 - haven't touched it in 2 years
PS3 - touched it last week to download some free demo games and watched some blu-ray movies.

If 360 Live would be free, then i would power it up and see what demo games I can download. I think it's time to put 360 on craiglists soon :)

You don't need to pay for LIVE to get demos. All Xbox users have LIVE silver for free.

Am really happy with my PS3, my Dad was so impressed he got one himself, we picked it up today.

Don't really see the point of all the hate, was enough of that between Sega and Nintendo back in the day.

I chose the system that was going to be best for me.
Give me Arkham Asylum 2 and I'm a happy camper :D

You serious? I'll be damn...all this time...I didn't want to renew it again so I thought I wouldn't be able to connect to the Live.

hahaha. I guess I'll have to check it out now :)

Thanks,

You don't need to pay for LIVE to get demos. All Xbox users have LIVE silver for free.

I also own both consoles but have enjoyed the exclusives on the 360 much more up to this point. Really would like to get more playtime on the ol ps3 but thus far it just isn't happening.

Back