2010 year of the PS3.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the difference is I actually listed good games. And Infamous was awesome, not my fault your taste in games suck.

Halo reach, no interest. Splinter Cell...whose cared about them for years? Mass Effect 2..first one sucked. Crackdown...who cares? Alan Wake...zzzzzz.

Correction, YOUR taste in games sucks.

Mass Effect rules!

See how that works?

As a hardcore Xboxer up until about 4 months ago I have only this to say....

It doesn't matter what the 360 has to offer, if they can't keep their goddamn consoles running.

I'm very happy with my PS3 thus far, and look forward to future offerings...

Oh and "Infamous" was a goddamn abortion. No offense to anyone who liked it...to each his own....but goddamn that game was awful.

You are doing the very thing you say others are wrong for doing and that is bashing the PS3 and praising the 360. Instead you are bashing the 360 and praising the PS3. Just because YOU think the PS3 games were greater than the 360 games in 2009 or even 2010 doesn't make it so like you keep saying.

It is all YOUR opinion and you keep stating it like it is fact. That is what people find annoying the most about you and this thread.

Who the eff cares which is better? Buy both systems and let this pointless sissy-fight die.

I will say this, though, PS3 has the better commercials:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lueZ-OtCPyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lueZ-OtCPyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Dude, I hope you are right. My 360 just suffered it's third crash, so I got a PS3 to hold me over till it gets out of the repair shop.

Oh and "Infamous" was a goddamn abortion. No offense to anyone who liked it...to each his own....but goddamn that game was awful.

I agree with you i couldn't even finish one play playthrough it was that boring. :monkey4

PS3 did have a great year, and more exclusives. But honestly the Xbox 360 has more exclusives next year.

Plus there's Natal, the PS3 motion control thing is nice but it doesn't function add anything more to games than the Wii remote which isn't that special.

Oh man, I can't believe how many of you are throwing Infamous in the crapper. Infamous was one of the best open-world games that I've played, outside of RPGs. And making mention of the open-world environments, Infamous gave a sense of freedom that most action games could only dream of achieving.

I thought that the digital-comic cut-scenes were cool. They looked way better than comic scenes for the MGS games for the PSP, that's for sure :rotfl.

Anyways, we should end the console war, once and for all, by all of us going on the PC and playing Minesweeper! :lecture

Oh man, I can't believe how many of you are throwing Infamous in the crapper. Infamous was one of the best open-world games that I've played, outside of RPGs. And making mention of the open-world environments, Infamous gave a sense of freedom that most action games could only dream of achieving.

I thought that the digital-comic cut-scenes were cool. They looked way better than comic scenes for the MGS games for the PSP, that's for sure :rotfl.

It was open worlded but not more than GTA it was just the repetition that killed it for me & if they could have mixed the missions up more then yeah it would have been alright. :)

Anyways, we should end the console war, once and for all, by all of us going on the PC and playing Minesweeper! :lecture

:rotfl

You will never end the console war there are way too many fanboys and some of them don't even know they are one not naming names though. :D

Should I stir the pot and say PC > Xbox and PS3?

Oh snap. I will give PS this credit though, they FINALLY put Resident Evil 2 and 3 on the PSN so I can put them on my PSP without hacking it. Took em long enough.

Back