2010/2011 TV Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCIS looking good? It should be a given :(

Had to laugh at Numb3rs not looking so good :lol

NCIS is the best of all these types of shows, IMO. CSI Miami and CSI (Las Vegas) has been ruined by cast changes.

Numb3rs is done. My mother loved it up to that last of this season.

Didn't Emilio guest spot on it and he died? Can't remember. I don't think he could pull off the "ladies man" role that Charlie did. Though I've never found Charlie attractive for a loooooong time.

Yup. Emilio looks worse for wear right now. He was one of Charlie's best friends that lived his exact lifestyle and died, went to Hell and prompted Charlie to start changing although the changing was fairly temporary.

Just seen that Fringe has been renewed! i missed that when looking for news on V so that's great news! :rock

Updated:

“Law & Order” is not the only show to have gotten the ax.

Tis the season when fans find out which shows will be returning next season and which ones won’t.

Fox network renewed “Lie to Me” and “Human Target” while ABC reportedly will bring back “V” and NBC has given the green light to bring back “Chuck.”

Other shows reportedly haven’t been as lucky. Deadline.com is reporting that Fox will cancel “The Wanda Sykes Show” after one season.

Meanwhile, over at EW.com, Michael Ausiello is reporting that ABC is getting rid of “Romantically Challenged,” “Better Off Ted,” “Scrubs,” and “FlashForward.” He also reports that NBC has canceled both "Mercy" and "Trauma."

So if you are keeping track, the shows that have been recently reported as canceled are:

"Better Off Ted," ABC

"FlashForward," ABC

"Romantically Challenged," ABC

"Scrubs," ABC

"Ugly Betty," ABC

"24," Fox

"Lost," ABC

"Past Life," Fox

"‘Til Death," Fox

"Law & Order," NBC

"The Wanda Sykes Show," Fox

"Trauma," NBC

"Mercy," NBC

While those set to return are:

"V," ABC

"The Cleveland Show," Fox

"Cougar Town," ABC

"Chuck," NBC

"Community," NBC

"Law & Order: SVU," NBC

"Modern Family," ABC

"90210," CW

"The Vampire Diaries," CW

"Glee," Fox

"Parenthood," NBC

"The Good Wife," CBS

"Smallville," CW

"How I Met Your Mother," CBS

"NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS

"Human Target," Fox

"Lie to Me," Fox

So if you are keeping track, the shows that have been recently reported as canceled are:

"Better Off Ted," ABC

"FlashForward," ABC

"Scrubs," ABC

"Ugly Betty," ABC

"24," Fox

"Lost," ABC

"Past Life," Fox

"‘Til Death," Fox

"Law & Order," NBC

"Trauma," NBC

"Mercy," NBC

"V," ABC

"Cougar Town," ABC

"Chuck," NBC

"Community," NBC

"Modern Family," ABC

"90210," CW

"Glee," Fox

"Parenthood," NBC

"The Good Wife," CBS

"Smallville," CW

"Human Target," Fox

"Lie to Me," Fox

Yeah, half of those aren't cancelled.........

"Better Off Ted," ABC

"FlashForward," ABC

"Scrubs," ABC

"Ugly Betty," ABC

"24," Fox

"Lost," ABC

"Past Life," Fox

"‘Til Death," Fox

"Law & Order," NBC

"Trauma," NBC

"Mercy," NBC

"V," ABC

"Cougar Town," ABC

"Chuck," NBC

"Community," NBC

"Modern Family," ABC

"90210," CW

"Glee," Fox

"Parenthood," NBC

"The Good Wife," CBS

"Smallville," CW

"Human Target," Fox

"Lie to Me," Fox

Read a little closer :cool:

NBC Cancels Once-Mighty Heroes
By Natalie Abrams
Fri May 14, 3:19 PM PDT

After four seasons on NBC, Heroes has been canceled, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The super-series averaged less than 5 million viewers in its latest season. The network had considered giving the Tim Kring-produced drama a few more episodes to wrap up storylines, but the cost of the show and NBC's expanding fall slate led to Heroes' cancelation.

Law & Order, Trauma and Mercy were also canceled by the network, which has already ordered 11 new series for the fall, including J.J. Abrams' Undercovers and Jerry Bruckheimer's Chase.

NBC cancels Law & Order, picks up SVU and Law & Order: Los Angeles

Reps for the NBC series declined TVGuide.com's request for comment.

I can't see Two and a Half Men moving forward without Sheen, while he's not an irreplacable actor, he is Charlie Harper and the show just wouldn't work right without Charlie around, if he's not on board and they move forward, I give it half a season before it tanks.

Hope NCIS comes back, just got into the show this year but one of my favorites going right now, and hoping V will come back just because things are finally getting pretty interesting in there.

I'm glad Chuck is returning; it's a fun show. And while I'm not surprised, I'm a bit disappointed FlashForward is ending. I think this show has improved a lot lately.

V has been renewed for a second season.

I'm glad Chuck is returning; it's a fun show. And while I'm not surprised, I'm a bit disappointed FlashForward is ending. I think this show has improved a lot lately.

V has been renewed for a second season.

If you like Chuck I recommend giving Castle a chance. Different kind of show, but a comedy nonetheless. And I'm always happy to watch a series with a cast member of Firefly (Nathon Fillion), and the latest season 2 episodes have Michael Trucco (Anders from BSG) in them.

If you like Chuck I recommend giving Castle a chance. Different kind of show, but a comedy nonetheless. And I'm always happy to watch a series with a cast member of Firefly (Nathon Fillion), and the latest season 2 episodes have Michael Trucco (Anders from BSG) in them.

Yeah hairlesswookiee is right you should give Castle a shot it's an awesome show! :yess:

I've not been watching much TV lately, with Lost and Heroes not coming back next year I'm basically down to The Office and Big Bang. I may need to find a new drama or two.

I'm not that disappointed that FlashForward isn't returning - it never really grabbed me and I have 4 episodes sitting on the Tivo that I haven't felt the need to watch.

Really glad Chuck made it. The only disappointment for me is Better Off Ted - a really smart and funny show that was the victim of inappropriate time periods. If they'd put it with 30 Rock it would have done okay I think.

I'm not that disappointed that FlashForward isn't returning - it never really grabbed me and I have 4 episodes sitting on the Tivo that I haven't felt the need to watch.

Really glad Chuck made it. The only disappointment for me is Better Off Ted - a really smart and funny show that was the victim of inappropriate time periods. If they'd put it with 30 Rock it would have done okay I think.

I think it's the past 4 episodes that actually made me take interest in what's going on. I also like the addition of James Callis; he's the Rainman version of Baltar.

I'm just hoping they give us some sort of conclusion to the series.

Flashforward has gotten really good lately, its pace really picked up. So sad it wont be returning.

Yep, for a while it seemed like it was getting bogged down, then things started moving. I really like the separate story-line of Aaron's search for his daughter in Afghanistan. And Dominic Monaghan has been great.

Back