2013 Canceled Shows (So Far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOX
Touch
Ben and Kate
The Mob Doctor

CBS
Vegas
Rules of Engagement
CSI: NY
Golden Boy

ABC
Happy Endings
Malibu Country
Body of Proof
How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest Of Your Life)
Red Widow
666 Park Avenue
Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23
Last Resort
Private Practice
Zero Hour

NBC
Go On
Smash
Up All Night
The New Normal
Whitney
Guys With Kids
1600 Penn
Deception

OTHER
Southland (TNT)
Monday Mornings (TNT)
Alphas (SYFY)
Merlin (SYFY)
The Inbetweeners (MTV)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (CAR)
Futurama (COM)
90210 (CW)
Cult (CW)
Emily Owens, M.D. (CW)
Gossip Girl (CW)

The shows in Dark Red are the only ones I watched regularly. :lol

How many on that list do you have (and be honest)?

Last edited:
I didn't watch any of them either, but was surprised about Southland because a few people had said it was really good.

I would watch CSI: NY and Southland occasionally....I was starting to get into Monday Mornings - so kinda sad to see that one go.

You forgot to list Burn Notice. That's another show I saw occasionally - but I did enjoy it. Loved seeing Bruce Campbell on tv.

I watched a few episodes of 1600 Penn, and I liked Go On. It'd been a while since I'd seen Burn Notice, but I used to watch it regularly. Futurama was great; I think I'm a season behind, though.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised Burn Notice finally got the axe (no pun intended). That show had been chasing it's own tail for a while.

The only shows I've seen on that list are Burn Notice and Clone Wars. Most of them I'd never even heard of.

I am really surprised about Burn Notice, I didn't think USA cancelled shows. :lol

Futurama is the only show on that list I care about. Why people would rather watch garbage like Family Guy or it's spin offs is beyond me. :dunno

Alphas, Burn Notice, and Clone Wars were the only ones I watched. The Clone Wars was no surprise. And I enjoyed Burn Notice, but it had run its course. I guess Alphas is the only one I'm a bit disappointed in that didn't get renewed.

Back