The Emmys 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching BSG again and have watched all of Mad Men and they all reach for the bottle in every episode at any given moment.
Both have amazing camera work, script, acting, set design etc. Both are soap operas delivering a message. Both shows have a opinion.

Give Mad Men a second chance. Watch it on Blu Ray on a 1080p screen if you can. It makes a difference than downloaded episodes.

I thought the show was pretty good, NPH makes for a great host, although he wasn't as natural and spontaneous as Hugh Jackman or some other hosts. 100,000x better than last year when the Reality Hosts hosted though.

Can't say that I was in agreement with many of the awards though - Jon Cryer? And too many winners from last year, although I did like them - Glenn close, Alex Baldwin, Bryan Cranston. And I really don't understand all the great love for Mad Men - show bores me to tears. It certainly didn't deserve to have ALL the writing nominations, especially with BSG out there.

Back