2013 Canceled Shows (So Far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess technically we can add one of my favorite shows to the list, Warehouse 13. It gets a 6 episode closer and it's done. I'm crushed.

CRYING_zps429830a7.gif

Warehouse 13 is cancelled? That's a bummer.

That was something that bothered me about Elementary this season. You'd have a couple new episodes...then nothing...then a rerun...then a new episode. I never knew what to expect, which was frustrating.

The season finale last night was very good, by the way. :)

SHH! I'm three episodes behind in Elementary! :wink1:

I'm really bummed Vegas got cancelled, it was pretty entertaining and I was very curious to see how the rest the the show played out, plus it has a great cast, oh well.

Yeah, still one of my favorite shows. I have three on the DVR and will record Mondays finale them watch them all at once. Alone. So I can cry like a school girl :(

Yeah, still one of my favorite shows. I have three on the DVR and will record Mondays finale them watch them all at once. Alone. So I can cry like a school girl :(

:exactly: Yeah fantastic show and i'll be crying like a school girl as well. :monkey2

One of my favorites too. I think the one hour episodes work so much better than the 30 minute ones. The whole series should've been that way.

Seems to be here in the uk most of the new shows we get have already been cancelled before they even air, Sucks for some because i get invested in them and they never really get a true ending.

Seems to be here in the uk most of the new shows we get have already been cancelled before they even air, Sucks for some because i get invested in them and they never really get a true ending.

How about "Peaky Blinders" with Cillian Murphy?
I've been looking forwatd to it but haven't yet seen it on BBC here.
Has it started or did it get the axe?

:lecture

Btw, the final episode of The Big C is on Monday. It's not talked about here on the boards, but it's been a great series on Showtime.

Watched all four today, and wept a few times through all four episodes. I could relate to so much, it was painful to watch, but I loved all of it. Having delt first hand with having a parent die in a very similar fashion, I thought they did a respectful job.

:monkey2

Back