Canceled shows of the 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is one that seemed like it should have worked--David Cross and Will Arnett were the best things about Arrested Development. But that show never really worked for me.

I feel the same way. I'm a huge fan of both of those guys, but the show felt a little labored. I never really got into it.

"Are You There, Chelsea?": glad it's cancelled. I find Chelsea Handler to be one of the most annoying, unfunny people on TV/Film these days

:clap:goodpost: I can't stand that woman! Every word that comes out of her mouth makes me hate her more!

Anyway, never watched any of these shows, except DHW's. :peace

They need to cancel Two and a Half Men.

seriously, that show died when they kicked Charlie out...

its funny how some shows get canned after 1 season, while other shows stay way longer than they should, :slap

They need to cancel Two and a Half Men.

or bring Charlie Sheen back, havent watched second since he left

Cant believe HBO turfed Hung. I ____in hate when they finish a season with it essentially still open and just can it, wtf...

All of our shows are getting cancelled. From last season it was V and The Event. This season Desperate Housewives, Terra Nova and House. Only show we have left is Fringe.

You only got one more season for Fringe.

I like CSI : Miami a lot more than CSI:New York. I wish that one would have gotten canceled instead. Caruso had the best cheesy one liners.

[ame]https://youtu.be/_sarYH0z948[/ame]

Last edited:
I like CSI : Miami a lot more than CSI:New York. I wish that one would have gotten canceled instead. Caruso had the best cheesy one liners.

https://youtu.be/_sarYH0z948

It's just so corny. Everything is so high tech it's futuristic. I liked the original, till Grissom left. Didn't care for Fishburne and have only seen half of one episode with Danson.

It's just so corny. Everything is so high tech it's futuristic. I liked the original, till Grissom left. Didn't care for Fishburne and have only seen half of one episode with Danson.

I don't really watch any of the original CSI without Grissom either. I love Miami because it does have it's corniness - which usually makes me chuckle. NY is just so grim and boring and dark all the time. That is by far my least favorite of them all.

Back