2013 Canceled Shows (So Far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointed Vegas is cancelled. I thought it was really solid. Normally hate cop shows, but this was unique enough for me to watch.

Awww Clone Wars :( I saw life 2-3 eps. though. Boss was last year right?

I just finished up the last season (season 5) of Clone Wars and wow that show got better and better and season 5 i think I like better than the PT movies.

s4!t got real in season 5. loved it.

Last edited:
I like binge watching much better than waiting week to week. However, I'm too impatient to wait for the full seasons to come out so I end up watching them when they broadcast and having to wait a week between airings!

One thing I HATE about broadcast airings is that many times it's not just one week you're waiting. New episode airings are so random nowadays. Sometimes they air a show every other week. Then you have the winter break. Then there are sports events that pre-empt the show (this one is particularly bad when it just time-shifts the shows but the DVR doesn't know that. So you either get the end cut off when the killer is about to be revealed, or you only get the first 10 minutes of the show!). Sometimes they go on hiatus in order to promote a new show. It gets to the point that it's hard to remember what the heck was going on in the show before they went on break! It's incredibly frustrating never really knowing when the show will air, and it makes it so easy to give up on them.

I like binge watching much better than waiting week to week. However, I'm too impatient to wait for the full seasons to come out so I end up watching them when they broadcast and having to wait a week between airings!

One thing I HATE about broadcast airings is that many times it's not just one week you're waiting. New episode airings are so random nowadays. Sometimes they air a show every other week. Then you have the winter break. Then there are sports events that pre-empt the show (this one is particularly bad when it just time-shifts the shows but the DVR doesn't know that. So you either get the end cut off when the killer is about to be revealed, or you only get the first 10 minutes of the show!). Sometimes they go on hiatus in order to promote a new show. It gets to the point that it's hard to remember what the heck was going on in the show before they went on break! It's incredibly frustrating never really knowing when the show will air, and it makes it so easy to give up on them.

I have my DVR set to record series & new episodes only just so I don't have to mess with hunting a show down

Only ones I ever watched more than once were Burn Notice and Rules of Engagement. Burn Notice is ending more than canceled. Solid show. ROE was good enough. Watch it more in reruns though. I like Warburton a lot. Wife says he reminds her of me. Heh. Still ... amazing it lasted as long as it did.

I watched one episode each of Monday Mornings and Touch. Monday Mornings was actually alright -- at least the one I saw was. Not as good as House. Not good enough for me to watch regularly ... but tolerable. Didn't care for Touch -- Jack Bauer babysitting kiddie-rainman didn't do it for me.

Still ... now that they've canceled Happy Endings along with Touch ... maybe Kim Bauer will be back. Irritating. But smoking.

SnakeDoc

I have my DVR set to record series & new episodes only just so I don't have to mess with hunting a show down

Yeah, I got 'em programmed too. I'm just frustrated by the irregularity in airings! It especially happens in the spring for some reason. I'll find a new episode of something like Person of Interest in the DVR and think, "oh yeah, I forgot I was even watching that..."

And for the past few years, they've been holding new seasons of normally fall shows til January! :slap

Not a fan of Rules of Engagement but Megyn Price, I would like to do things with her. Leave it at that.

Yeah, I got 'em programmed too. I'm just frustrated by the irregularity in airings! It especially happens in the spring for some reason. I'll find a new episode of something like Person of Interest in the DVR and think, "oh yeah, I forgot I was even watching that..."

And for the past few years, they've been holding new seasons of normally fall shows til January! :slap

That was something that bothered me about Elementary this season. You'd have a couple new episodes...then nothing...then a rerun...then a new episode. I never knew what to expect, which was frustrating.

The season finale last night was very good, by the way. :)

I guess technically we can add one of my favorite shows to the list, Warehouse 13. It gets a 6 episode closer and it's done. I'm crushed.

CRYING_zps429830a7.gif

Back