Canceled shows of the 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly. Its just ending its run. Out of show ideas, and Laurie wanted out. Kinda like 24 ended ... the show has just run-its-course.

Not exactly. House was getting cancelled regardless. There's a difference. To me anyways. If a show is a hit and has huge ratings and THEN the people behind it decide to end it, that's one thing. But if a show is doing poorly in the ratings and is on the verge of getting axed and THEN the people behind it decide to end it, to assure closer, that's entirely different.

It's like the difference between a perfectly healthy person dying in a car crash and a person with only months to live from illness dying in a car crash. The former is tragic. The latter (while still tragic) was inevitable.

House being cancelled was inevitable.

I'll miss CSI:Miami, it was one those shows that you if watched from the beginning and had to finish it out. It was very cheesy, especially that they solved the crime before dinner. But I enjoyed it...I'll miss my boy Adam Rodriguez...

I don't really watch any of the original CSI without Grissom either. I love Miami because it does have it's corniness - which usually makes me chuckle. NY is just so grim and boring and dark all the time. That is by far my least favorite of them all.

danson is pretty good

____ty thing is, I was hoping the CW would re-air the secret circle over the summer

sucks about ringer, the show hit it's stride after the full season pick up

Canceled, but they naturally ended it.

The Office needs to die. Like now. So painful .

I kinda agree, I know the Office has a following and people that totally die for that show, but I could never get it, I never got any of the humor, for me it was super dull and boring, sometimes it would feel Like a real office, maybe that's the joke? is supposed to be ironic? I Tried watching it a couple of times and every time I did i would regret it

Never heard of 99% of those shows :dunno

Only show on that list I watched was House, and it should have ended last season. I only watched the first few episodes this season and lost interest. I watched every season but this one. Guess I should have tuned in to see how it all went down. Oh well.

Fringe and Parenthood only got renewed for 13 episodes for next season, Fringe is confirmed for its final season, I'm guessing Parenthood will end its run next year too. :monkey2

At least I still have Justified :yess:

You only got one more season for Fringe.

Seriously??? Not that I doubt you but I need to see for myself. I think I just need to cancel cable and be done with it. Nothing left to watch. Not that I really watched much anyway. I'll buy SoA and The Walking Dead seasons on BD.

But on a good note Last Man Standing, the new sitcom with Tim Allen, got renewed for another season. It is a really good show and the cast has great chemistry. Nancy Travis as his wife does an awesome job. And Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) making guest shots as his brother is pretty funny too.

Yup, and only 13 episodes for Fringe's final season. Should be interesting, hopefully no filler episodes.

Found this on Twitter...

Asz1NgrCIAAUSBf.jpg:large

I'll miss Horatio Caine...

I kinda agree, I know the Office has a following and people that totally die for that show, but I could never get it, I never got any of the humor, for me it was super dull and boring, sometimes it would feel Like a real office, maybe that's the joke? is supposed to be ironic? I Tried watching it a couple of times and every time I did i would regret it

The Office WAS really, really, really funny. Both versions.

As of 2011, it started to sucked.

Back